Comment

3 units (+105)

Buckeyes/Creighton ML Parlay

Comment

5 units

VCU+11.5 (-105)

1 u

ML +635

been amazing tourney, butler is such a great team. when they went down 51-40 they had a long 4 point possession due to sheer hustle, i thought that changed the game, thats what they do... and great game irving walker...

not gonna bet on final four so just went big on this one. dont think rams will shoot 4-26 from 3 like richmond did. vcu is damn impressive

good luck rest of tourney guys, see yall next season. sucks its about over ...55% ats or bust next year... mite post nfl plays this year if there is a season, def not going to messaround with ncaaf tho. peace

Comment

really glad to end on a high note, unfortuantely that big win only got money back from past few days.. so glad kansas went down... vcu and butler being in final four is what makes college basketball my favorite sport... the fact that vcu/butler are guarenteed to be in championship game now is amazing, that is a fascinating matchup, mite be the most excited for a cbb game ive ever been

Comment

i just spent an hour figuring out my record this year out of curiousity and so i can move on... left out the 2 days i didnt post plays, basically split those days anyway... its not pretty... real humbling season since i had high hopes going in

ATS: 115-109-5: -9.38 units
                Dog ML: 6-24: -0.45 units (some were like 0.25 risk)
                fave money line parlays: 0-2: - 6 units

i never hit these favorite money line parlays, ive lost a couple with nba teams in them also this year

got a lot to work on for next year, 51.34% ats after 54.1% the year before :bang:

and 25% on dog money lines is terrible. i was forcing alot at one point tho.

ill be doing mostly 1 or 2 unit plays next year, sticking to the money mngmnt script, and im going to bounce back...

doing a 1 unit reverse on final four, lean kentucks and vcu

Comment

It's amazing vcu won a play in game and is now in the final four. And to think they were crying about vcu even getting themselves a shot in that game a few weeks ago on tv, many saying they weren't worthy.

And butler losing their "best player" from last year and still making it back to the final four. And that's not exactly like unc, kentucky, puke, etc losing their best player, since they bring top recruits in by the truckloads at those schools.

I can't wait for that game either. I won't bet on it, unless I fade Lang or something lol. I'm not even going to try to figure out a side on my own. I don't see how you could lay points against either one of them right now. I really thought vcu would run out of gas against a talented Kansas team but man they keep on impressing.

It'll be a real pisser to see one of those teams have to lose Saturday....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    It's amazing vcu won a play in game and is now in the final four. And to think they were crying about vcu even getting themselves a shot in that game a few weeks ago on tv, many saying they weren't worthy.

And butler losing their "best player" from last year and still making it back to the final four. And that's not exactly like unc, kentucky, puke, etc losing their best player, since they bring top recruits in by the truckloads at those schools.

I can't wait for that game either. I won't bet on it, unless I fade Lang or something lol. I'm not even going to try to figure out a side on my own. I don't see how you could lay points against either one of them right now. I really thought vcu would run out of gas against a talented Kansas team but man they keep on impressing.

It'll be a real pisser to see one of those teams have to lose Saturday....
                    Stiff, i completely agree and came to the same conclusion today, im not even going to try and pick a side, just going to enjoy it. it really is such a shame one of them has to take the other out. but on the flip side its great that one of them is guarenteed a spot in championship game. enjoy the game.

post your college hoops plays next year, Stiff :thumbs:

gl guys
                    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 03-30-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X