Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors+3.5

3 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Does the 5th game in 7 nights for Utah worry you at all?
      sorry just got home was out and about all day... Ultimately that is what made me lay off the Jazz. Cavs+6.5 would have won though...

Comment

• Warriors tt o50 2ndh

Bulls/Warriors o51 3rdq

1.5 units each

Comment

• 5-1 +11.85 :thumbs:

Comment

• Sunday thoughts....

Won't fade the Heat right now regardless of the spread.... gonna either ride with them or lay off. They are playing together and with revenge, but laying -11 in this kind of spot (coming home off b2b road wins). My feeling is they will be focused, but I have to love a spot to play DD chalk. I will wait and hope the Heat 2ndh provides some value. I have been using this method lately with good results (Sixers 2ndh/ Magic 2ndh the other night). Lean Heat tt over

Comment

• Heat tt o108

Knicks-4.5-105

Pacers/Nets 1stq o50

2 units each

Knicks ML
              C's ML
              Heat tt o108

1 to win 3.35 units

Comment

• longshot with SB Lang Fade to close

Sixers/Knicks o53.5 1stq

Pacers/Nets o50 1stq

Heat 1stq-350

Packers-130 1sth

1 to win 6.85 units

Kind of like having mariano closing the game out:beer2:

Comment

• Sixers/Knicks o101 2ndh

1.5 units

Comment

• Pacers tt 47 2ndh

Heat tt o51.5 2ndh

1.5 units each

Comment

• Magic+4.5

Magic/Celtics o193.5

2 units each

Comment

• call it a hunch in the C's game, but I think this will be a 4 or less pt game either way. C's should get the win, and u can argue they are in a favorable spot off a home loss, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them struggle with the Magic here. Relying on Magic 3 pt shooting pretty much for both wagers....

Comment

• I hope your having a good one bro! GL!
                          :beer2:
                          ...toke on...

Comment

• Thanks Rah!

5-5 +4.6 units

Magic go 3-24 from 3 pt line. Should have bought out at the half because I knew they were toast. Oh well parlay saved the day... on to Monday's card, quite a few interesting games- still trying to get over the haze of last night's celebrations hehe

Comment

• Suns/Warriors game intrigues me. Suns coming off a tough loss to the Thunder by 4 friday. Rest is not a concern for them. Warriors off 3 straight wins @ home with the last being a pretty dominant one saturday night vs the Bulls. Is this line high because of recent success for GS, or are the linesmakers trying to tell us something? Warriors with revenge as the Suns beat them su in their own house, and the line comes out higher than the last meeting? At first glance to me the Suns look like a sucker play, but I could be wrong. I do think that GS will be more than ready to run, and the Suns will oblige them. Monta has been scoring a ton and this is a game where I could see David Lee killing the boards. I remember when Warriors/Suns games were auto plays on the over, and they were usually set high 230's and into 245's. I think that the new Suns team (though they have shown they can hold teams to a low shooting %) can run with the Warriors, and if Vince shoots like he did last game, and Pietrus can hit shots off the bench this could be a high scoring affair. People usually shy away from the high lined totals, but I think that given the situation- both teams rested with the Suns back to face them at home TNT, this could be a loosely played game with a nice fast pace. Looking ahead the Warriors will have to face the Nuggets at home wednesday, before going to PHX for TNT game... they could be in some trouble there pretty tough spot if they do indeed run the next two games. Just something to look out for.

Lean to the over, will likely play 1stq over as well. Lean Warriors but smaller

Comment

• Line says it all to me in the Jazz/Kings game. Kings were playing teams tough before getting blown out by the Spurs. Kings lost by 11 last meeting in Utah, I think if linesmakers believed in the Jazz to win here the line would be -3.5 or more. -2 seems to be begging for Jazz money. AK47 may play but I would expect low minutes if he does at all- something to look out for. I kind of like the Kings here.

Comment

Working...
                                X