***Udoggie's NBA Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :puke:

Horrible night, pretty much the wrong read on every game except the Bobcats/Celtics. The last parlay was such a kick in the nuts, with Monta missing a freethrow to end the 3rd q and lose by hook.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• 9-17 -23.62 units. Had a 23-13 +36.75 run previous to last night, so I was bound to have a losing night.... it was just so damn catastrophic. Just updated record and it hurts to see I was 7 units away from the season goal of +100 units going into Monday...

293-290 +70.33 units

Looking into today card, looks like it is going to be a small one.... back with some thoughts

Comment

• Clippers/Magic

Clippers have an insane schedule playing their third straight road game of 11. Off a brutal 97-79 loss @ Miami, they now have to go and play the Magic who themselves are off a 91-80 loss to the C's. Looking ahead, the Clips end the road trip @OKC, @NO, @ LAL, then home on a b2b vs the Celtics! Boston will definitely get a look from me in that situation.

The Magic won @ Staples the last time they faced off, but that was the old look Magic. The Clippers are 3-17 on the road, tough for young teams to get those road wins. With the Magic off such a bad loss (3-24 from 3) I can totally see them coming out firing. I don't like the absence of Bass for the Magic, as I think he is a great asset and all around solid player. The Magic miss him on the boards. That being said I think the Magic will be motivated enough to get the home win here. I don't think I can lay the chalk though, as the Magic are just 5-5 su last 10 (lost 5 of last 8). I have concerns about the Magic leaving the back door open. Regarding the total, just 2 of last 7 Magic home games went over this number, and none of the Clippers road games vs the east went over this total. So why is it so high? I think the books are expecting a big offensive recovery for the Magic. Looks to me like a game where the Magic can put up 110, so I lean Magic tt over.

Comment

• I would also like to point out the Clippers have been a pretty solid 1stq team, so I ruled out any Magic 1sth type wagers here. If anything I would look for a discounted Magic line at the half as the Clips tend to struggle down the stretch on the road.....

Comment

• Heat/Pacers

Heat with revenge, Pacers playing well winning 4 straight and 5 of 6. Heat with revenge IMO trumps how well the Pacers have been playing, especially when the wins came vs NJ 2x, Cavs, Raptors, and Blazers. Miami is going to win this game convincingly imo. Last meeting Wade went 1-13 from field, House went 0-6, Millers and Chalmers didn't play. I think the Heat are in a much better place right now.... Only interest in total would be the Heat tt over, but if it's a blowout the Heat could slow it down 4thq.....then again they don't play again until friday, so they may very well pour it on. Lean Heat-10 and tt over

Comment

• The more I look the more I think I don't want to deal with the total in the Orlando game. I could see a 98-82 type win or a 112-98. Past history of Clips @East supports an under play but with Orlando off such a bad shooting performance I don't like it. Magic ats in some form will be my only play from this game.

Grizzlies/Thunder

Initial thought was that this line was too freaking high. The Thunder don't play defense and Zach Randolph off a 2-14 night went to the line 4x. Gasol off a bad night as well, but if Ibaka is a no go they will kill the Thunder in the paint. Judging from the line move I think Ibaka is missing the game. OKC has no answer for Zach imo. Though the Grizzlies are not in a good situational spot of a loss to the Lakers I do think they can keep this game close- especially with the advantage in the paint. Last meeting in OKC Memphis was on a b2b and lost 109-100. Thunder had revenge there from earlier loss @ Memphis (mayo missed that game as well). I think they can get to the century mark here. Lean Grizzlies+pts and the over.

Comment

• ran out of time today, but here are the plays. Thought there wasn't going to be much, but I was wrong.

Heat-10

Heat tt o104.5

Grizzlies tt o99.5

Grizzlies+6.5

Bucks-7.5

Rockets/Wolves o216.5

Sixers/Hawks u192.5-105

2 units each

7 pt teaser

Magic-2.5
                Heat-3
                Rockets-1.5

4.8 to win 4 units

Magic-9.5
                Heat-10
                Grizzlies+7
                Bucks ML
                Rockets ML

1 to win 10.15 units

Hopefully I come out ahead today. Only interest in adding on a play would be if I could get the Magic at a discounted line. GLTA today:thumbs:
                Last edited by Underdog88; 02-08-2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• 5-4 -.1 units posted. Did end up hopping on Magic 2ndh, but damn the Rockets!

Sixers/Magic u99.5 1sth

Pistons tt o96.5

Clippers/Knicks o214.5-102

Bulls/Jazz o194.5-105

Pacers-4

Raptors+8.5

Bucks-110

3 units each

1stq wagers

Pacers-1

Mavericks-1.5

Clippers+2.5-105

1.5 units each

Comment

• Jazz-110

Clippers tt o48.5 2ndh

Warriors-.5-120 1stq

1.5 units each

Parlay all 3

1 to win 5.58 units

Comment

• really raptors? Originally was set on the over but I just had to over think things:bang:

Comment

• Pacers:puke:

Comment

• Nuggets/Warriors o56 1stq

Nuggets/Warriors o222-105

3 units each

Nuggets tt o109.5

2 units

Yup I'm biting on another Warriors over, not gonna let a couple horrid losses get in the way lol

Comment

• If things were running better as of late, I would be on 1stq gm over at 5 units each. Honestly I think the game total lands in the low 240's. Go points!

Comment

• good luck on the late one. i think it goes over too. GS will def shoot better from 3 after that last clunker.

Comment

• Hopefully... no Billups should translate to a faster tempo courtesy of Lawson.

Comment

Working...
                                X