No announcement yet.

***Udoggie's NBA Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs/Mavs- The Cavs likely to set record with biggest losing streak, but lines have caught up IMO. Cavs or no play ats for me though the Mavericks are playing good ball. I just don't see what the motivation would be for the Mavericks to blow them out. Cavs are going down fighting, really don't think they quit at the end of games. Too bad for them playing offense against the Cavs is like a layup drill. I really don't see how they can turn things around defensively because they are outmatched. One thing I have noticed is the Mavericks generally do well when they score over 100. Sounds obvious but the Mavs have lost just one game when they scored over 100 pts. Dallas off 3 stright road wins and are back on the road for 3 more games starting wed. Given the situation there is a possibility for Dallas to not take this one seriously. Small lean to Cavs + pts but over looking like a possible play. Line jumped to 207, but I think it can sail
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Rockets/Nuggets

Lowry will get heavy minutes with Aaron Brooks serving his one game suspension. Miller will likely get more minutes as he returned last game, thinking Jordan Hill will still be out so mostly Hayes. If it is just Miller/Hayes, I could see Nene doing some damage in the paint. However, he missed today's shoot around with flu-like symptoms. He is expected to play.

The Rockets are coming off two straight close wins, and had quite a tough stretch of road games recently (@Utah, Lal, SA & Dallas). The Rockets lost both times they played the Nuggets this season, by 13 at home and 7 @Den. This line went from an opener of 6.5 down to 5. Not sure why, but I think Lowry could have a nice game as he seems to play well at a quicker pace. KMart has been scoring in bunches by getting to the line. Last meeting he went 3-15 (1-6 from 3) and got to the line 1 time. I think today could be a different story. Leaning on the Rockets to keep this tight, also leaning on the over..

Comment

• The only thing that scres me about backing the Rockets today is Denver lost their last home game. This season the Nuggets have killed it at home following a home loss. Thing is there was a road game in between so I'm not sure how much it applies...

Comment

• Blazers have been horrible 1stq at home. Bulls of a road loss where the Warriors gave it to them 2ndh. I think they could very well come out strong 1stq tonight vs the Blazers. Port I believe 2-8 ats 1stq last 10 home games....

Comment

• The more I look at the Lakers/Grizzlies game the more I am conflicted. Memphis is one of those teams that play the Lakers tough, so why are they catching 4 pts? Seems like the books are taking a stand on the Lakers here, no? Just seems easy to grab Memphis plus the points when they have covered this line at home vs the Lakers every time these past two years. Maybe I am over thinking this, but as of right now I am laying off a side here. I don't like the spot the Lakers are in, but do the Lakers really lose 3 straight games to the Grizzlies?

Comment

• Celtics/Bobcats

Very interested in this game. C's have the Lakers and Heat on the horizon, though with so much time in between games I really can't give much credence to a look ahead factor. Celtics off the big home win yesterday, which should give them momentum going into charlotte... right? Not so much. The Celtics have been atrocious ats in the second game of b2b this season. They are 2-10 ats. 3-6 su when the second game is on the road. In instances where they played b2b home/road after winning the home game.....

won vs Heat------> lost @ Cavs total 182

won vs Nuggets----> won @ Sixers by 1 pt total 203

won vs Raptors-----> lost @ Bulls total 169

won vs Jazz--------> lost @ Wizards 168

No way in hell could I play the C's ats in this spot, and after seeing this no way would I consider an over. Heavy lean towards Cats and under, maybe a small Cats ML/under parlay.

Comment

• Cats ML/ under parlay pays about 4 to 1 fwiw. Still thinking and nothing locked in yet lol

Comment

• Updated leans on sides and totals for every game.

Charlotte+4.5 under 183

Hornets-8 over 203

Grizzlies+4 over 194

Cleveland+14.5 over 206.5

Nuggets-5 over 219

Jazz-2 under 200

Bulls-2.5 over 182

Warriors-5 over219.5
                  Last edited by Underdog88; 02-07-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• agreed, i was expecting memphis +1 or so given how well they play lal usually. some good thoughts on the other games too.

Comment

• Hopefully I come out on top today....

longshot first

Bobcats+5.5
                      C's/Cats u182.5
                      Grizzlies+4
                      Nuggets-240
                      Jazz-2
                      Warriors-210
                      Cavs/Mavs o106 1sth
                      Wolves/Hornets o52 1stq

1 to win 83 units

Bobcats+145 1sth

1.5 units

Will add as I play

Comment

• i like t wolves +8, what do you think?

Comment

• I think the Hornets handle them tonight, but I don't like big spreads....

Hornets-3.5-255
                          Nuggets-2.5-170

3 to win 3.57 units

Grizzlies+4

Cavaliers/Mavericks o106 1sth

Wolves/Hornets o52 1stq

3 units each
                          Last edited by Underdog88; 02-07-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Hornets-8
                            Grizzlies+4
                            Cavs+14
                            Nuggets-5
                            Suns/Warriors o219.5

.5 to win 12.5 units

Comment

• i read melo wasnt at the shootaround today, take it for what you will....

Comment

• cavs/ mavs over 106 right? not nuggs?

Comment

Working...
                                X