3 units each

Lakers/Celtics o93.5 1sth

Warriors tt o53.5 1sth

2 units each

Lakers ML
    Warriors ML
    Nuggets ML

.5 to win 7.85 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Warriors-3.5 2ndh

Warriors/Suns o54 3rdq

2 units each

Comment

• Mavericks+120 1sth

3 units

Comment

• i think denver wins tonight, but i agree if theres a bet for mavs this is the one to take tonight. dont like dallas having to play the b2b tonight in den.

Comment

• I just don't think the Nuggets are on the same level as the Mavs right now. Mavs not in a good spot situationally but then again neither are the Nuggets.

Comment

• i think this is an under game, but line dropped a ton. cant bet it now.

Comment

• 3-6 -5.4 units. Just dumb playing the 1sth ml on Mavs instead of the winning spread +1.5, difference right there between a winning and losing night. Feel like I had the last game really pegged too, just didn't turn out.

Really quick thoughts on some games

Bobcats are laying 6.5 pts. They just came from behind but didn't even win the game @ Indy. Looks like too many points for the Cats to be laying, I don't even want to hear that "books are taking a stand with the Cats" type stuff. It's too many damn points. Not really sold on a wager backing the Nets on the road. Nets have lost both meetings this season- lost 85-83 at home, and then lost 91-84 @cats in ot. 188 doesn't look like so easy of a number to get over considering the last two game totals. However, this is the NBA so this could be a 200 pt game right when you don't expect it, imo total under play is the one that looks too easy.

Wolves/Pacers- I'll tell you one thing, I will not lay the number with Indiana. They are so streaky defensively. Lost backing the Pacers as faves the other night, and also lost fading the Wolves @ Houston, so I really am not excited about backing either team. At the same time the Wolves are catching 8.5 again? They are playing good ball right now, but how do you trust a team that consistently gets beat on the road to win 3 straight road games? I think the Pacers SU in a parlay could be a good wager, as well as the game over, 1stq over. I also think the Pacers 1stq would be the best ats wager, as they are fast starters.

Hornets/Magic- Magic revenge Hornets all banged up and missing Ariza/okeafor. Line is too high to me, despite the angles. Seems like you would be buying the Magic pretty high here, an selling the Hornets low. Paul off a horrible game where he put the loss on is back and coach called out the bench. Last meeting was a low scoring one, line seems to indicate another low scoring game, but I do have some interest in the Hornets as a big dog

Comment

• Backing the Cats as a favorite of any size always seems to be a losing proposition. Am i accurate there? I know I don't even consider them as favorites.

As much as I hate to say it, I am thinking maybe the Cavs <gulp> might be a good play tonight ats and even su. The Clips hammering of the horrid Knicks and the Cavs massive losing streak has the Clips as a 4.5 ROAD fave. They're 4-17 on the road. The Cavs blow, but imo this line is seriously shaded. I hope it isn't the Clips who end the Cavs streak by losing to em, but....

I like the Sixers too. People keep betting against them like they're still a bunch of jobbers, but I actually think they're a very solid club right now. Spurs are having an unbelievable season, but, I think at home the Sixers have the ability to steal this one.

Oh, and Utah looks like a good play. Old man Nash and co having a down year, on a b2b with travel, and facing a normally good home team who will probably have some motivation to have a good showing for their new coach (that seems to be a good motivating factor more times than not) looks like a play to me, and I think the +6 is just trying to bait Phoenix money with their big win last night fresh on people's minds.

Any opinion on these UD?

Comment

• Pacers ML
                    Lakers ML

5 to win 5 units

Hornets+9

Hornets/Magic o193

Raptors+4.5

Heat/Pistons 1sth o96.5

Pacers-2.5 1stq

3 units each

Comment

• i like the nets stif. no way im laying the pts with the bobbies either. As for the sixers, i like them too i already played them. the spurs basically look like free money tonight imo, will they continue to cover just about every game? i think not, but who knows. Collins has sixers playing good nba defense too. Now, I'm not underdog, but those are some of my thoughts lol.

and one other random thought, jerry sloan had 2 of the nba's top 50 players ever in stockton and malone and couldn't win a championship, so I wouldn't say he was one of the best coaches. I've seen a lot on tv and in the paper about how he was so good. The jazz were like perennial win 50-55 games a year and lose in the playoffs type of team the last 5 years. Now, I do think it is a terrible thing that jerry sloan either was forced or thinks he needs ot leave the team because deron williams doesn't like him/ get along with him. To me that player should be shown the door, not Jerry, but I guess the fans don't come to see Jerry. So I have some conflicting views, but just wanted to see what you guys thought of that move.

Comment

• Stif- I was set to take Sixers @+5 this morning (was on betus), but now @ 4 I don't want to fade the Spurs. I hope u cash that if you play it though.

I also had a lean to the Cavaliers, but Clips are a 1sth killer team, so I'm waiting till the half there...

Utah should be big time motivated, but right now I'm not sure if I can lay big chalk on any game right now. Another one where I am going to evaluate at the half... sorry I was so late with responses:thumbs:

Comment

• Cavs+165
                          Clippers/Cavs u206.5

1 to win 4.05 units

Comment

• Cavaliers+5.5
                            Lakers-3.5
                            Jazz ML

1 to win 4 units

Comment

• I was thinking the same on the Fakers. Knicks stink righit now, big time. Hopefully this isn't a set up line, but I think the Fakers win, so after seeing you on them too, i laid the -3.5 points too.

Just to say in advance though....God I HATE backing the Fakers over rated asses :toss:

Comment

• Lakers/Knicks o54 1stq

3 units

Comment

Working...
                                X