X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easy wnba play

WNBA Suns -3 ... 5 units to win 4.54

should be an easy win...suns dominate this game possibly a double digit win...ive honestly only bet 3 times this season on women...and won 2 lost 1 cuz of an over...

whos with me

Originally posted by gkloanman View Post
    WNBA Suns -3 ... 5 units to win 4.54

should be an easy win...suns dominate this game possibly a double digit win...ive honestly only bet 3 times this season on women...and won 2 lost 1 cuz of an over...

whos with me
    nothings a easy win IMO...theres a reason why they play the game...but gl man!

Comment

TNW is that you?????:beer2:

Comment

wasn't there a horror movie called "the thread starter" about some chick that kept starting tons of threads........................or was it "the fire starter"........awwww nevermind....
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-23-2007, 05:10 PM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol, guy owns the top 3 threads in the hoops forum....

Comment

lolll

im getting record setting views on the threads...i have to keep my reputation strong...i will accept the clowning...but once money is made...i demand respect:beerbang:

Comment

18 views is a record??

Comment

283 on first thread...comeon now...im gonna get eaten alive here if i post another message...imma kick it for a little..jesus

Comment

gkloanman, this isn't like Covers, so keep everything to a single thread, don't talk about demanding respect (if you're joking then you haven't been here long enough for people to get the joke), and keep things under control and we'll all get along.

:thumbs:

Comment

Im Washed Up To The Max Right Now Washed Up Coutoure

Comment

Doesn't look like an easy win so far, 17-7 1st q. I hope for your credibility they'll win :sm:

Comment

Conn stinking it up

What are these girls doing they suck, down 22. But you have to hold hope out these girls can go from scoring 20 points in a quarter to 5 so its not over yet..

Comment

**** this bull****...nappy headed hoes...

Comment

no such thing as a easy winner man....thats a beginners rule for gamblers......

Comment

lol

lol schooling the pro lol. Hey thats how it goes, hopefully you'll have that bounce back tomorrow if the pistons/cavs go over 175

Comment

Working...
                              X