WOW ... So Long Brett

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW ... So Long Brett

Was woken up a few hrs ago by a distressful text from a buddy who is GB fan. I must say that I was pretty thrown off by the timing. Did not figure one of the game's greatest players ever would want his last pass to be an INT.
    Anyways, from a Bears fan, thanks for memories, Brett. Even though you whooped our asses most of the time, it was still an honor to watch you play the game, combining maybe not the best ability around, but the heart and drive to get the most out of that ability and always playing the game w/class.
    It sure will be weird not seeing #4 under center in the green and gold when the Bears and Pack get together from now on. Good luck in your retirement. You had a great career! :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

I couldn't have said it any better.

Sunday NFL won't be the same this year.

Comment

He's not gonna retire yet, is he? Definitely amongst the greatest of alltime.. :beerbang:

Comment

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)—Brett Favre has called a news conference for Thursday in Green Bay to discuss his retirement.

The star Packers quarterback is expected to be joined by his wife, Deanna.

Favre first told Packers coach Mike McCarthy he intends to retire Monday night. He then made it official in a discussion with general manager Ted Thompson on Tuesday.

Favre has not yet spoken publicly about his decision. He described himself as tired in a voice mail to an ESPN reporter
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kACbVGsWN74"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kACbVGsWN74" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Damn, definetely my favorite QB of ALL-TIME...The guy just flat out brought it every game, every Sunday and especially on Mondays..NFL won't be the same without him, but hey now the LIONS might actually, well maybe I won't go that far..

Comment

Damn it! ****en Quitter!!!

His mom even knows he ****ed up! Brett are you sure you made the right decision???

Management I tell you!!! It will all come out one day!!!!
              "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
                Damn it! ****en Quitter!!!

His mom even knows he ****ed up! Brett are you sure you made the right decision???

Management I tell you!!! It will all come out one day!!!!
                :ohman:

Comment

Apparently he has not submitted his reitirement paperwork yet

this would be far from the first time someone submitted their paperwork gave a retirement/graduation speech and came back for one or more seasons

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    :ohman:

WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

I ****en knew it.................

I LOVE IT I HOPE THE BEARS SIGN HIM!!!!!:laughing:
                    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

i don't think he will ever play for the bears, the vikes, or the bucs.....because they all play gb this year....but they don't play balt. & i think he may fit in there pretty well.

Comment

Any fan of NFC teams should pray the Packers resign the hideously overrated Favre. He's good for 3 INT's in any big game he's every played in since the late 90's.

:thumbs:

Comment

He still has 3yrs remaining on his contract, but he don't want to play there!

Like BB stated earlier, Management! :beer2:

Comment

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Stephen A Smith's rant they played on ESPN all day today was spot on. ESPN sucks Favre's cock, and we are all sick of it. It was nice to hear someone finally say it.

Comment

LOL love how espn shows all his so called "records" he holds but never ever shows his most INT in NFL history also record........**** favre ......like cusefan said hes an INT machine waiting to happen
                              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                              X