Anyone hear this about Vick???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I am far from a hunter, I have never done it, and never will....but the fact that this guy can compare legal, regulated hunting to the practice of training dogs to rip each other apart, and then killing the underperforming ones that don't "rip" well enough, and to do it in a tortuous and inhumane manner....boggles my mind. He just doesn't get it.

Another point I haven't seen made is the fact that Vick being a multi-millomaire NFL superstar, and still running a business like this makes it even sicker to me, as it can only be for the sole purpose of his own sick, twisted enjoyment. It is a horrible thing regardless, but I could almost see a reason if Joe Blow was trying to run a disgusting rackett like this, bcause he is trying to make a buck, similar to other illegal activities like the black market slavery or prostitution. All sick ****, but people will do sick **** to make money. Vick does not need money. He has the world by the balls...so that only leaves a reason that he loves to see dogs maul each other or be mercessly killed, and has no regard for life.

I would like to think the majority of hunters, who participate in that lifestyle would have some respect for the animals they are killing. I don't know anything about it, and never will...but I would hope they do. JMO.

Comment

not to excuse what Leonard Little did, but the guy who wrote this article had one thing right for sure.

PETA is big league, you just don't **** with dogs.

I know our society is "going down the tubes" morally as pegged by those doomsday naysayers, but it does comfort me somewhat that the majority can still stick up for dogs.

I mean they are man's best friends, in this case, who gives a flying fudge about humans, save the dogs! :beerbang:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I'm not supporting dogfighting in any way...if Vick did what it says in that indictment, he's gonna do time...i have no doubt about that......BUT...shouldn't he be given the same due process that the NFL gave Leonard Little who fkcn killed someone or Ray Lewis who was accused of a double murder right here in atlanta??? Or hell didn't Kobe get accused of Rape, and was playing while his trial was going on?? I realize dogs are a touchy subject..being man's best friend and all, but if Goodell suspends Vick for the entire season before the outcome of this trail, it will be nothing more than crumbling to the preasure of those PETA lunatics....I know my view on this is very biased...i realize that....who knows...maybe I'm just dreading the fact of having my team being QB'd by Joey fckn Harrington!!:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
            I'm not supporting dogfighting in any way...if Vick did what it says in that indictment, he's gonna do time...i have no doubt about that......BUT...shouldn't he be given the same due process that the NFL gave Leonard Little who fkcn killed someone or Ray Lewis who was accused of a double murder right here in atlanta??? Or hell didn't Kobe get accused of Rape, and was playing while his trial was going on?? I realize dogs are a touchy subject..being man's best friend and all, but if Goodell suspends Vick for the entire season before the outcome of this trail, it will be nothing more than crumbling to the preasure of those PETA lunatics....I know my view on this is very biased...i realize that....who knows...maybe I'm just dreading the fact of having my team being QB'd by Joey fckn Harrington!!:bang:
            I dont see it as preasure from PETA, because Goodell is tring to be a hard ass. All you have to do is look at Pacman he has not be found guilty. IMO PETA is just as bad as Vick, they killed a Philly cop that was trying to calm them down.
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
            X