No announcement yet.

NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to Brad Richards for being a 0 or - now in every game since November 28th. Not really his fault as he has Boilerbacker and JB on his wings, but still pretty amazing stat none the less.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      That was a BS penalty. And it happened on a break away and Doan got a penalty shot as well! Garon stopped him, of course.
      :dunno:...how does one go about getting a 5 minute slash on a breakaway....what did he do, crack him over the head from behind with his stick......i didn't see it as i had on the DAL/STL game

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        JML....lol...as to being up units tonight....i already have them Over3 so there is no point in playing anything else. They aren't going to win that game 2-1.....i am pretty sure of that...lol...so if they win they will most likely hit 3 and i am already on the 3.
        I won on the Flyers ML tonight...you shoulda won on the LEafs ML tonight....so the stars were re-aligned....

Comment

congrats to Brad Richards for being a 0 or - now in every game since November 28th. Not really his fault as he has Boilerbacker and JB on his wings, but still pretty amazing stat none the less.
          So trade him in fantasy :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

3-2 +2.3Units.....i am going to go out on a limb and say TOR doesn't score 3 goals tonight...:lauging:.......case and point of looking at one side and not looking at another. all the talk was on TOR and if i had taken the time to look, the better team play was on LAK Over3 as TOR has now given up 3+ in 8 straight. Live and learn.

GL to everyone!

Comment

3-2 +2.3Units.....i am going to go out on a limb and say TOR doesn't score 3 goals tonight...:lauging:.......case and point of looking at one side and not looking at another. all the talk was on TOR and if i had taken the time to look, the better team play was on LAK Over3 as TOR has now given up 3+ in 8 straight. Live and learn.

GL to everyone!
              I really liked the Kings tonight...like I said, they were favoured for a reason. Unfortunately, I talked myself out of playing it... :bang:

still a nice night FF! Get 'em tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
              X