Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
    am i mistaking, or is he back again???
    i guess.....not sure how since he has apparently signed up as about 40 different people and managed to get into an argument with 3 moderators....:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF-random, but you doing NCAAWS again this year??? made a **** load last year tailing you.....

Comment

i am playing ANA to get a split in DET.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          i guess.....not sure how since he has apparently signed up as about 40 different people and managed to get into an argument with 3 moderators....:beerbang:
          lol....someone has to much time on his hands....:beer2: dude probably has a combined 5000 posts lol

Comment

FF-random, but you doing NCAAWS again this year??? made a **** load last year tailing you.....
            oh yeah.......already working on it.....BUT

NCAAWCWS is first......:beerbang: .......

i went 15-1 in that thing last year i think......

Comment

hockey is really dumb for putting the BUF/OTT series on at 4:00PM PST.....i mean i would say most of the western US missed most if not all of that game.....should start at 7:45 or 8PM EST....

Comment

oh yeah.......already working on it.....BUT

NCAAWCWS is first......:beerbang: .......

i went 15-1 in that thing last year i think......
                i remember that....i have 5dimes...which other book would you recomend for the NCAA's, FF??

Comment

Vaz- THX!....don't really know how much confidence i can come back with BUF in game2 based on what i saw today...
                  LMAO I won't be playing the Sabres at all this series... I thought maybe the Rangers series was mostly Lundquist, but Buffalo is trash- pretty sad when the Sabres are on the PP & your sweating it out :bang:

I'm more pissed at myself for playing them (such a homer play) when I knew the Sens were the play
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    LMAO I won't be playing the Sabres at all this series... I thought maybe the Rangers series was mostly Lundquist, but Buffalo is trash- pretty sad when the Sabres are on the PP & your sweating it out :bang:

I'm more pissed at myself for playing them (such a homer play) when I knew the Sens were the play

same here....i cant bring myself to play BUF until they put together a whole game effort.....i dont see it happening soon.....they have no excuses.....:bang:

Comment

not sure....my other book i used to use is no longer....bummer.....gotta find another myself.....

Comment

we're what.....13 games into the playoffs for BUF and they have yet to play a game anywhere near how they played last year in the playoffs....if it hasn't happened now, i don't think it will honestly.....problem is that they are going to give OTT so much momentum and confidence that even if they do step up their game....it won't matter

Comment

danny briere now working at your local coldstone creamery very soon.......ill make sure to go in there for a nice "danny briere" sweet cream special........not a sabres fan but once again a piss poor effort like someone earlier in the thread said that **** might fly against NYR AND NYI but not OTT
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                            danny briere now working at your local coldstone creamery very soon.......ill make sure to go in there for a nice "danny briere" sweet cream special........not a sabres fan but once again a piss poor effort like someone earlier in the thread said that **** might fly against NYR AND NYI but not OTT
                            lol, he spends to much time pushing his friggin vitamin water on kiss 98.5 with that fat **** nicholas pickalus, and that annoying ho janet snyder.....

Comment

lol, he spends to much time pushing his friggin vitamin water on kiss 98.5 with that fat **** nicholas pickalus, and that annoying ho janet snyder.....
                              kiss 98.5.............LOL............i have nothing to say about them but kenmore east high school ......is their kind of target group .....teenage ho bags
                              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                              X