• well that just screwed brazil -2 and u2.5 :bang:

Comment

• 2-1 paid out 12/1, finally some luck

Comment

• Originally posted by ink View Post
        well that just screwed brazil -2 and u2.5 :bang:
        Me too. Slovakia and Brazil Under 2.5:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Comment

• Thats just a brutal late goal to screw the under.

I have rooted for goals the entire cup so far on the most part, and now that I need some defense, they let up at the end.

I hope that 1 goal hurts Brazil somehow!!!

Comment

• i'm thinking of betting south africa +220 ML as well as pk,+1.5 -135 vs. uruguay

i'd like to get your thoughts on the game hero? :thumbs:
            Last edited by ink; 06-15-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• I also go to break No more betting WC. You guys BOL.

Comment

• tough call, chile definitely better, i would want to put money on over since chile has firing power but not a whole lot of defense, plus honduras can score too. only over is not going well in 2010. spain is the no1 favor after euro, but switzerland has never allow a goal in last wc, maybe switzerland +1.5. south africa has got their favor in first game vs mexico, no more for them! uruguay pk!
                but what i know?!

Comment

• and today Spain goes down:laughing:

Comment

• You should start posting your picks again bro :thumbs:

Comment

• I can keep posting my picks if I can help some of you out, but the whole concept of this thread is temporarily on hold due to my fortune of bad luck.

Even again today, I layed very hard on Slovenia, and we all seen how that almost (should of) blew up right in my face. These games have been taking total 180's in the snap of a finger.

I won't be updating my record, nor W/L total until I have sufficient funds for it to be relevent. For now, none of my plays will ever exceed $1,000.

As I posted in the other thread, I love:

Netherlands vs. Japan Under 2.5 Goals (-110)
                      *7/10 confidence
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Yea i understand where youre coming from. This WC has been brutal. I got **** on yesterday because England couldnt even cover the ML. :bang:

But yeah if you could post your picks that'd be great as it definetly helps me out and a lot of others as well im sure.

I like the under pick also, and was considering playing Netherlands ML. Do you think they win tomorrow?

I also like Denmark PK. Any thoughts on that?

Comment

• Netherlands 1-0 Japan FT
                          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShank View Post
                            Yea i understand where youre coming from. This WC has been brutal. I got **** on yesterday because England couldnt even cover the ML. :bang:

But yeah if you could post your picks that'd be great as it definetly helps me out and a lot of others as well im sure.

I like the under pick also, and was considering playing Netherlands ML. Do you think they win tomorrow?

I also like Denmark PK. Any thoughts on that?

Sorry I missed your post last night. I don't think I would of gave you much confidence on Netherlands pulling out all 3 there. Thankfully they did if you ended up wagering on them.

Denmark-Cameroon is a near impossible game to cap IMO. Both teams NEED this win, and absolutely cannot afford to lose. With that being said, I would play the under. But under these circumstances, games are likely to get very crazy with both teams vying for much needed points.

Gun to my head, I would pick Denmark to come away with the draw. Paul Le Guen’s tactics are plain stupid, and I doubt he changes them for this game. Should be another 1-0 affair, but wouldn't be surprised to see 2-1, or 1-1 either.

GL on w/e you chose to do.
                            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• I ended up playing Denmark NTL, Netherlands ML and the under 2.5

Tailed you on the under and I was very suprised with how long Japan was able to hold off the Holland attack. Very nice hit with that. And thank god they were able to get one for the win.

Any leans for tomorrow? I like Paraguay PK and Italy ML.

Comment

• Nice hits then. Netherlands had a bit of a fluke goal, and Japan really should of got the draw late in the games. Nice to come out of there unscarred like that!

Be careful with both of those. Slovakia is a very dangerous side, and the Italy-NZ game should be like Brazil-N Korea. Except Italy is not as good, and NZ is not as bad.

Only thing I like is Italy-NZ Under 2.5... as I think it's virtually impossible for NZ to score a goal, and for Italy to even net 2.

GL
                                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Working...
                                X