No announcement yet.

xHeroOfTheDayx WC 2010 --- Road To Big $$$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to say it, but NZ actually deserved the 3 points.

I layed pretty big on NZ +1.5 @ (-125), and am really kicking myself for not taking the NZ Double Result which I had put in, but second guessed myself.

Oh well, at least i'm on a winning streak again. Great game to watch.
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Nice hit with the under and +1.5 Hero. I ended up losing with Italy ML(couldnt believe they couldnt pull it out) but I hit with Paraguay PK and Brazil ML(big play).

Any leans for tomorrow?

So far I'm like Chile NTL and Spain -1.5 for a big play.

Comment

• I have a parlay which includes:

Portugal win, & Spain win. Extremely large. That's it for tomorrow.
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Ive been reading about the Portugal game and a lot of people think NK will be able to keep the close and may even get a draw. Do you think Portugal wins this handily? NK looked really good defensively in their first game, although I do agree Portugal should win this.

Comment

• You can look at previous pages on here of what I have said about North Korea. I seemed to be one of the few people other than North Korean natives who actually gave them a chance vs. Brazil. So the easy assumption is to fact Brazi > Portugal = North Korea with better chances of pulling a point... Wrong IMO.

Brazil has talent everywhere, and with as stern as NK is on D, it was a huge task to stop them. But they were indeed up for the challenge. It proved a tough task, and they did deserve to get a draw... but a spectacular Maicon goal really **** on that. Without that goal, that game stays at 0-0.

Now we get Portugal-North Korea. Portugal not billed NEARLY as good as Brazil on offense. Brazil is so juiced full of overall talent, they really have no X-factor that will kill a team by themselves. Kaka' used to have that special something back when he was running with AC Milan, but it hasn't been around for a while.

Portugal has that with Christiano Ronaldo. EVERYtime he touches the ball, he will make the NK defense collapse under him. NK simply do not have the players to keep him from finding the space he will see tomorrow.

The blocks are set up, and Ronaldo is ready to knock them down. Get ready to see some special moments tomorrow by Ronaldo. If Portugal does not get the 3 points here, they leave their fate up to Ivory Coast playing Korea, and themselves matching up against Brazil.

All I know is... you'll see something out of Ronaldo tomorrow. More than NK will want, know what to do with, or even come close to handling.

Prediction: Portugal 2-0 North Korea

GL
            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Thanks for the writeup lol. You convinced me with that and I think I'll tail you on the parlay. I did happen to read your NK writeup on the Brazil game and I tailed the play - but at an Under 3 so I pushed.

BOL tomorrow, hopefully we cash in.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShank View Post
                Thanks for the writeup lol. You convinced me with that and I think I'll tail you on the parlay. I did happen to read your NK writeup on the Brazil game and I tailed the play - but at an Under 3 so I pushed.

BOL tomorrow, hopefully we cash in.

I'm also really liking Chile (Draw no bet) tomorrow. I think this is a great spot to play them in and I'm not overly impressed with Swiss - they were extremely lucky to get a win against Spain let alone a draw. Chile looked great in their first game and did very good in qualifying playing a very attack oriented game. Do you have any thoughts on the game?

Comment

I'm also really liking Chile (Draw no bet) tomorrow. I think this is a great spot to play them in and I'm not overly impressed with Swiss - they were extremely lucky to get a win against Spain let alone a draw. Chile looked great in their first game and did very good in qualifying playing a very attack oriented game. Do you have any thoughts on the game?
                  That is a very difficult game to side with.

The consensus agrees on your observation, and why not? Chile should of beat Honduras by 6 goals, and if the Swiss didn't pull a rabbit out of their hat, they would of lost to Spain by a sizable margin.

If Chile was a -150/-180 favorite to win this match, I would most likely hammer it. I have see far too many games pan out like this. Usually I could care less about line movements in football, but they do matter immensely when the line is moving away from obvious plays.

On paper, Chile should win all 3 points here... but I smell something fishy. If you play Chile (DNB) I think the best case scenario is you're sitting at around 70' needing a goal for a win, or sitting around 70' hoping for a draw.

GL with whatever you do! :thumbs:
                  2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Portugal 3-0 North Korea 56'

Entierly different game from Brazil-North Korea. Portugal doesn't need Ronaldo's brilliance today.. they are just having fun.
                    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Portugal 4-0 North Korea 61'

Sometime people overthink these games. Sometimes you just have to go with the obvious.
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Portugal 7-0 North Korea FT

1/2 of the parlay complete. I can't help to think the Spain game will be just as easy.
                        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Great call on Portugal man...and you were right about Chile till the 70' min lol but they got the well deserved win.

We both have a lot riding on Spain so let's hope they do what Portugal did to North Korea.

Comment

Great call on Portugal man...and you were right about Chile till the 70' min lol but they got the well deserved win.

We both have a lot riding on Spain so let's hope they do what Portugal did to North Korea.
                            Must have really had to sweat out that Chile game. It looked like the 3 points were all but wrapped up playing a man up for 60 minutes when Behrami got sent off. I can't believe Derdiyok didn't finish his effort to make it 1-1. Crazy game.

Spain should have 0 problem with Honduras for obvious reasons. I can see them getting blown out, or partially staying competitive. Regardless, a point is just not in the cards for them. Let's hit that parlay! :beerbang:
                            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Anone know whaere the money is flowing on the Spain/Hon game? Besides the Potugal game, not many hige wins.

I am looking at Honduras +2.5 now.

What does everyone think?

Comment

• 46 books have large money going down on Spain ML.
                                2 books have money moving to the draw (5dimes, Unibet)

8 books have money coming down on Spain -2.5
                                1 book has it going on Honduras +2.5 (Bodog)

IMO, Spain should win this by 3. Spain is sitting with 0 points, and the Swiss getting to play Honduras next. Spain will look to pour on the goals here.
                                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Working...
                                X