• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry View Post
    I think every bookie in the world would just grin at that statement:beer2:
    only one grinning after this game will be the public and kansas

Comment

Note to Self

Note to self..... Everybody is riding the UK letdown vs. Florida. Not seeing that happen with gameday in town and Florida is more hated then LSU. Letdown ..... think again boys , crowd will be more hyped this game then the LSU game. Take the points UK wins outright.

Comment

1 more point

Keep Tebow in the pocket and shut down Percy and Floridas young inexperienced corners will be exposed to Woodsons smart QB play

Comment

Originally posted by fortheu View Post
          Note to self..... Everybody is riding the UK letdown vs. Florida. Not seeing that happen with gameday in town and Florida is more hated then LSU. Letdown ..... think again boys , crowd will be more hyped this game then the LSU game. Take the points UK wins outright.
          i love when i see these posts. you undoubtedly handicapped this with your heart. i heard some great commentary on the game and they were basically saying KY was going to wear down after a tough game the week before much like LSU did at KY after playing FLA. If you dont' think there is an advantage to being off for a week vs. playing an emotional game which was very physical and then having to come right back out and play another physical emotional game, then you really don't follow college football too much. KY had to play perfect last week and it isn't easy to do that 2 weeks in a row.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
            only one grinning after this game will be the public and kansas

My point was not wether or not Kansas covers, it was more that using that the statement that Kansas is 6-0 and Col is 4-3, is really not all that important when you're talking about spread betting. And IMO is a non factor when I decide to play a side. But bookies love that ****. Kansas has a better record so they should cover, kind of like last night with SFla. The #2 team, undefeated, there's no way they could lose to a 2 loss team. Pointing out records means virtually nothing when you're talking about spreads.

Comment

Finally got my internet back online...

FLORIDA :beerbang:

KANSAS:beerbang:

Thanks for playing nathan overrated kansas? :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
                Finally got my internet back online...

FLORIDA :beerbang:

KANSAS:beerbang:

Thanks for playing nathan overrated kansas? :thumbs:
                LOL!

Somehow I knew you'd be on as soon as the KU/CU game ended.:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  LOL!

Somehow I knew you'd be on as soon as the KU/CU game ended.:puke:
                  Yeah, I saw that one coming too. Yeah, Kansas won by 5 points. I missed the spread by 1...what can ya do. They win 19 to 14...top offense eh?

Comment

Working...
                  X