I find it really funny.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    been saying the same thing for some time, but no one wants to listen.... people get so hung up on the wins and losses... but they are unimportant really.... any good team can beat any better team on any given saturday.... but if you WATCH the games.... you SEE the difference... the talent differential is undeniable....
    Do you watch USC? Do you watch Oregon? Doesn't sound like it.

I do watch. You're right, there is a difference. I dare you to say any SEC team is more talented/skilled than USC. Last time I checked they weren't in the SEC...
    its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
    straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
    parlays 0-1 (-1u)
    total: +9.9u

Comment

Originally posted by GMoney View Post
      LOL. Lets think about this comment for a second. Every conference is .500 against itself, correct? So congratulations on beating up on DII teams and your weak ass non conference schedules to get 10 bowl eligible teams:thumbs: Beat a Pac-10 team and then talk.What?They actually do play more than DII teams and the reason those are even on a few schedules is because the play half the top 10 in conference

You guys want everyone to suck the SEC's dick. Uh..I will leave that up to your perceptionFlyers and myself are sayinging point blank yes the SEC is better/tougher/more skilled. OKThe thing you're not understanding is it isn't by much. I have yet to hear a word of praise for anyone other than an SEC team from you guys. Thats bias. Ok USC is very good, and so are the Buckeye's, and Oklahoma and WVA keep it very interesting as wellI also think LSU, Flordia, Tennessee, Arkansas etc. would have 1 or 2 loses in the Pac 10 as well. There is very good football played in that conference as well. Outside of USC who?Please dont say Washington, ASU, CAL, and Oregon..am I missing somebody??
      :thumbs:

Comment

Yep watched the Ducks score 0 pts on a very weak UCLA team today...whats the point?

Comment

I do watch. You're right, there is a difference. I dare you to say any SEC team is more talented/skilled than USC. Last time I checked they weren't in the SEC...
          First of all, I have gone on the record many times stating that USC and Oregon were very good teams, among the best in the nation.... 2 teams doesnt make a conference though.... Pac-10 has improved greatly, but i still see them as the ACC of the 1990's.... 1 dominant elite team (Pac-10 has USC, ACC of the 90's had Florida state) and 1 revolving team that is supposed to challenge the top dog every year.... but usually comes up just short by 1 game or so.... and then the rest are pretenders that are exposed as the year goes on.

Comment

Flyers, also, i've got a box of tissues if you want one. By no means is Ohio State getting any more **** from the Media. I'd actually argue the opposite. All I hear is how Ohio State is in the best position because they're a 1 loss team with no more games to play...

An
            i don't understand people telling me i didn't hear what i heard......:dunno:.....and so what. saying they are in the best position and saying they are deserving are 2 different things.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
              Yep watched the Ducks score 0 pts on a very weak UCLA team today...whats the point?
              Brady Leaf :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Brady Leaf :laughing:
                My point exactly tells you how good Oregon really was...there were only as good as Dixon. Glad I bet on Leaf today:bang:

Comment

Leaf....:laughing:..he even cuts his dumb jersey shoulders like his brother

Comment

Do you watch USC?
                    Yeah, I watched them get beat by Stanford! LMAO!

..and I could probably name 3 SEC teams that are more talented/skilled than USC! Of course, the UV rays do supply the SEC with more power and speed thru wonder twin powers so it really is an unfair advantage! LMAO! :laughing:

THE FACT THAT YOU AGREE WITH THE WEATHER BENEFITTING THE SEC WHILE YOU TOUT A TEAM FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS ABSLOUTELY FCKN ABSURD! :puke:
                    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
                      THE FACT THAT YOU AGREE WITH THE WEATHER BENEFITTING THE SEC WHILE YOU TOUT A TEAM FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS ABSLOUTELY FCKN ABSURD! :puke:

left coasties have never been accused of having overbearing intellect :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
                        Yeah, I watched them get beat by Stanford! LMAO!

..and I could probably name 3 SEC teams that are more talented/skilled than USC! Of course, the UV rays do supply the SEC with more power and speed thru wonder twin powers so it really is an unfair advantage! LMAO! :laughing:

I think the point would be that there is no place in the SEC that a team can travel that will yield the weather of Oregon, Washington, or Washington State. Or something like that....

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                          I think the point would be that there is no place in the SEC that a team can travel that will yield the weather of Oregon, Washington, or Washington State. Or something like that....
                          no but SEC teams have to continuously travel to tennessee and arkansas and deal with all the trannies and skanky crack whores hitting on them... NOT an easy obstacle to overcome, let me assure you of that!!!!

Comment

I totally agree, and that was the entire reason I took UCLA today. Oregon is nothing without Dixon.

While I don't think Hawaii is as good as any of these teams we're talking about, on any given day, they COULD beat them. I mean they shellacked Boise last night....much worse than the final score would indicate. It wasn't favorable refs or anything like that, just a good old fashioned ass kicking from where I was sitting. Not saying that never happened in a Hawaii home game, just that it was clear who was the better team last night.

With that being said, many thought that Boise wasn't supposed to belong last year, and they ended up winning a BCS game.....the most exciting one by far, and really the only one that was even worth watching IMHO, unless I'm forgetting one.

Anyway, I'd sure as heck rather see another Boise/Oklahoma game than Florida mowing down OSU or USC beating the bejesus out of Michigan again. I mean honestly, Hawaii couldn't get waxed any worse than either of those teams did last year, could they? Or as bad as USC whipped Oklahoma a few years back in the BCS title game? I mean it's not like the title games have been all that competitive lately anyway, lol

Comment

I think the SEC is the best conference, but they really do get too much credit. People ride the Big 10 for the 1-AA losses of Michigan and Minnesota(one of the worst teams in the nation) but Alabama did lose to UL Monroe, which is just ******* bad, only off the top of my head. The SEC is good, but not untouchable good like the media makes it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                                I think the SEC is the best conference, but they really do get too much credit. People ride the Big 10 for the 1-AA losses of Michigan and Minnesota(one of the worst teams in the nation) but Alabama did lose to UL Monroe, which is just ******* bad, only off the top of my head. The SEC is good, but not untouchable good like the media makes it out to be.
                                :thumbs: ...couldn't have said it better.....

Comment

Working...
                                X