No announcement yet.

I find it really funny.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF, is keanu reeves an OSU alum or what?

watching "the replacements" on TBS right now, lol and he's playing Shane Falco from Ohio State who "fcked up" in the Sugar Bowl.

I remember he also played Johnny Utah from Ohio State who "fcked up his knee" in the Sugar Bowl as well, as Patrick Swayze mentioned this I think in "point break."

you'd think an alum or OSU fan at the very least would cast himself in a better light in fantasy hollywood scripts, and not always "choking" in the Sugar Bowl lol

:beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      FF, is keanu reeves an OSU alum or what?

watching "the replacements" on TBS right now, lol and he's playing Shane Falco from Ohio State who "fcked up" in the Sugar Bowl.

I remember he also played Johnny Utah from Ohio State who "fcked up his knee" in the Sugar Bowl as well, as Patrick Swayze mentioned this I think in "point break."

you'd think an alum or OSU fan at the very least would cast himself in a better light in fantasy hollywood scripts, and not always "choking" in the Sugar Bowl lol

:beerbang:
      :bang: .....don't get me started on that.....WTF they always have to make him from ohio state is beyond me.........:bang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        :bang: .....don't get me started on that.....WTF they always have to make him from ohio state is beyond me.........:bang:
        Because gay people are from Ohio State....

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          totally agree.

if you think about it, bowl games no matter what will draw audience.

even furnituregallery.com bowls etc... LOL

mostly due to local economy, and people travelling for their schools, all the bowl games are during Christmas/New Year's break so I don't get the bitching either. College kids dont need an extensive excuse for a road trip
          Exactly, if we can get people to travel to all ends of the Earth to watch MEANINGLESS(Let's be serious, the only one that matters is the big one right now) bowl games then we sure as hell can get them to playoff games that will draw so much media buzz that you would think nobody knew the Pats/Colts were playing before that game started. Do we seriously think Central Michigan has this mass following that goes to their bowl games?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            Because gay people are from Ohio State....
            bingo

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              And don't cite tradition either because tradition went out the window long ago. Having Big 12 and SEC teams play in the Rose Bowl is awesome tradition.....
              Tradition is overrated. Tradition is for 80 year old fat guys smoking cigars.

Comment

Oh yeah, i forgot to add.... Tradition is the term that gay ass Jim Nantz throws around during the Masters to try to appear sophisticated.

Tradition blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                  First of all, I have gone on the record many times stating that USC and Oregon were very good teams, among the best in the nation.... 2 teams doesnt make a conference though....
                  Yeah, take away the best 2 or 3 teams from the SEC and what do you have? Teams like Auburn that got beat by South Florida. If you insist on saying that SEC is strong throughout, how do you explain SEC going 1-2 against the Big 10 in bowl games last year?

JC
                  Go Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCol View Post
                    Yeah, take away the best 2 or 3 teams from the SEC and what do you have? Teams like Auburn that got beat by South Florida. If you insist on saying that SEC is strong throughout, how do you explain SEC going 1-2 against the Big 10 in bowl games last year?

JC
                    Can you hear me?I am yawning right now.......

First of all 2 or 3 teams?This statement in itself shows you no no much...or you dont look at the top 25 throughout the season...typically you dont need to look farther than the top 10 to refute this statement.

Second...Auburn did lose to a much improved SF in OT after turning the ball over 5 times 3 times in its own redzone and still barely lost it happens. It is not like SF is Appy State.

Third....Bowl games are their own animals many factors can go into W's and L's...so that has no relevence on strength as many teams have a different mental temperature by the time bowl games come about i.e they are pissed where they are going, they have been off for the past 2 months ect....

All in all you made some great points here....:beer2:

Comment

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                      Auburn did lose to a much improved SF ... All in all you made some great points here....
                      A "much improved" SF that went on to lose 3 in a row to powerhouses Rutgers, UConn and Cincy. With you making such great points, I wouldn't dare claim that honor.

:laughing:

JC
                      Go Bucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCol View Post
                        A "much improved" SF that went on to lose 3 in a row to powerhouses Rutgers, UConn and Cincy. With you making such great points, I wouldn't dare claim that honor.

:laughing:

JC
                        All three of those teams were ranked fairly highly at some point this season.... didnt SF beat WVA?

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCol View Post

JC
                          Ok lets take away the SEC's top 2... you still have: Auburn, Florida, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky... pretty formidable middle of the pack.... name 1 conference with a better lineup of teams 3-7 ??? Certainly not the pac-10, where pretty much everyone but USC folded going down the stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                            Oh yeah, i forgot to add.... Tradition is the term that gay ass Jim Nantz throws around during the Masters to try to appear sophisticated.

Tradition blows.
                            Well, it is "A tradition unlike any other..... The Masters on CBS". :thumbs:

Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                              Ok lets take away the SEC's top 2... you still have: Auburn, Florida, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky... pretty formidable middle of the pack.... name 1 conference with a better lineup of teams 3-7 ??? Certainly not the pac-10, where pretty much everyone but USC folded going down the stretch.
                              Want to compare Pac 10 depth to SEC depth (which is argumentative suicide, but ok), here's all you need to know.

UCLA can win the Pac 10 title if they beat USC and Arizona State loses..... AND THEY LOST AT HOME TO NOTRE DAME.

End of discussion.

Comment

• West Virginia:thumbs:

Rodriguez deserves a lot of respect and kudos for turning down the much more "high-profile" (and you better believe Saban better start beating Auburn soon, lol) Bama job to stick wih he Mountaineers.

In a topsy-turvy year where eveyone has fallen, WVU's only loss was due to turnovers. Bot excusing that game, but you get my drift.

I just can't wait to see Missouri or OSU or whomever try to stop White/Slaton/Schmitt/Devine/Renaud etc. in early January. We've seen what they've done their last 2 Bowl games:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X