No announcement yet.

Is It Kickoff Yet??!!! Top 25 CFB Preseason Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cuse will get it rolling in time. Just don't know if Greg Robinson is the man though.

Comment

Originally posted by jpix View Post
      The Cuse will get it rolling in time. Just don't know if Greg Robinson is the man though.
      I thought they played 100% better last season than in years prior. I agree that Robinson might not be the answer, but at least he seems to have the program pointed in a better direction. Syracuse used to come here to NJ (along with Penn State, Marlyand, and Virginia) and rape and pillage this state of it's talent. Now, more and more of those guys want to go to Rutgers. Even the guys from the subrubs of NYC in Mount Vernon, NY or New Rochelle, NY etc etc (like Ray Rice) are more interested in Rutgers than Syracuse or other schools.

I'm not sure Syracuse ever returns to yearly Top 25 status with Robinson either. I think they need to follow the RU system and get an energetic, young coach who is a whiz on one side of the ball and just recruit, recruit, recruit.... then go out and rrcruit more. It would also help if they found a useful QB. That position has been BRUTAL for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        It would also help if they found a useful QB. That position has been BRUTAL for years now.

ahhhh, come on now cuse. so you're saying you don't like a QB who can't complete 40 percent of his passes in a 5 on 0 passing drill?.....lmao....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          I admittedly get sick of all the Big 10 big business though that ESPN pulls on us. I understand the Big 10 makes sooooooo much more money, but how many Minnesota vs Iowa or Northwestern vs Illinois or Indiana vs Michigan State games can a guy watch, ya know? It's really a travesty those idiots can't get a contract with the Pac 10 so we could see some better games at times.
          I agree. ALL we get up here is Big 10 games...and that gets annoying, especially when I don't have a specific "fav" team (generally cheer for OSU)...I'd like to see a variety of top programs across the country. We get the odd Big 12 or SEC game, but thats very rare. Big 10 every freeking week. I would kill to see some Pac 10.

Great discussion guys...and **** the nba.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            ahhhh, come on now cuse. so you're saying you don't like a QB who can't complete 40 percent of his passes in a 5 on 0 passing drill?.....lmao....
            Perry Patterson is my favorite player of all time!!! Hahaha, god he sucked.

Comment

Michigan RB Hart "only" needs 800 yds to pass A. Thomas for all time runner at Mich.,kids the real deal,but still think Wisky wins the Big 10... IMO,
              Gonna be a GREAT season guys and gals,all across the country, SEPT. 1ST!!

ILLINOIS - Sleeper of the year!!!! imo.

GL !!
              Either Black or Red...

Comment

I'm liking the Rainbow Warriors of Hawaii this year.

Thanks for the invite Kevin.

I'm glad I found youse guys again. Less than a month now....
                NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

Comment

Look what the cat drug iin....LMAO
                  Nice to see ya and ya got here at the right time....it's almost CFB time!:beerbang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Lookin good JoePa. Good luck this season. Why don't you bottle up some of that water yer drinkin from the fountain of youth and send it out San Diego way?

Looking forward to your expert analyses on MAC football. No one does it better.
                    NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                      Well Joepa wanted my "expert" picks for top 25 this year, so without further ado fellas:

1) Texas Tech
                      2) Duke
                      3) Baylor
                      4) Colorado State
                      5) Buffalo
                      6) Florida International
                      7) San Diego State
                      8) UNLV
                      9) Syracuse
                      10) Temple
                      11) Vanderbilt
                      12) Alabama
                      13) Western Kentucky
                      14) Idaho
                      15) Stanford
                      16) Louisiana Monroe
                      17) North Texas
                      18) Louisiana Tech
                      19) Miami (OH)
                      20) Connecticut
                      21) North Carolina State
                      22) Utah State
                      23) USC
                      24) LSU
                      25) Oral Roberts

can't wait guys :beerbang:

Are you smoking crack Q Oral Roberts,Uconn & Utah State should all be in the top 10 Geez you guys need to do your homework

And Dont forget GT after we slap ND around in SouthBend on Sept 1st We will jump into the polls for a week or 2
                      Every Bet is a good Bet win or lose you still get some action

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

I, for one, would love to see GT slap around ND in South Bend.

Of course, I would love to see anyone slap around ND, South Bend or anywhere.

But that's just me. I'm sure I'm in the minority.
                        NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

Comment

I'd like to see the same thing............

Comment

SEPT. 1ST.....CFB..ALMOST HERE!!:nuts:
                            Either Black or Red...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Strikes View Post
                              SEPT. 1ST.....CFB..ALMOST HERE!!:nuts:

Aug. 30th:drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X