Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all get Inked & play Thugball ingame.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all get Inked & play Thugball ingame.....

Personally I'm getting spiderwebs, a big cross & UD inside the Superman logo- Da bitches luv it LMAO :showtits:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Oh yeah, Utah 1stQ, 1sth & team o94....thinking they take the lead early, gonna take it from there....

Comment

I'm on UNDER 91 1h and Jazz -2.5 1H
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Jazz sleepwalking early, would like to see them push a little more.....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Personally I'm getting spiderwebs, a big cross
          :beerbang: ...already got that...i personally am saving up for a giant FF with a sword through it over the top of my girlfriend's name and picture....it's gonna be sweet........asked my parents for a second spiderweb tattoo on my neck for my birfday.....gotta get someone's name in cursive on my other side of my neck......

my dad was laughing...he said he thought the only people that had tattoos like that were in prison.....

in all honesty, the hip hop **** has ruined basketball.

can't wait for the Mavs game....gonna go workout around 7 so i can be back for the 2Half....:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LMAO Birfday

IMO crap call on Kirilenko- that was a solid play..... Millsap at least doing something out there. Need the Jazz to get ahead here

Comment

OMFG- that was the most suspense filled 1sth wager of my life.... the ball bounced 13 times & didn't go in :beerbang:

Comment

Mannnn that was close on the 1st half Utah -2.5, but I hit it!

edit: hahah you're telling me Udog, that was ridiculous! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce half time

Comment

got extremely lucky on the Jazz -2.5 and under :nuts:

OVER 93 2H is my play
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Houston ML 2ndh, Rockets-8+500 for fun.... I'm hoping the Jazz collapse & Tracy takes over :thumbs:

Comment

Okur on fire so far this 3Q
                      Overall Records

Comment

If the HOU/UTAH game was being played in the woods....would it make a sound......
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          If the HOU/UTAH game was being played in the woods....would it make a sound......
                          good question.. I'd say no.
                          Overall Records

Comment

Yao is fired up let's go Rockets!
                            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

30 minutes till the real game LoL. Shoulda left 2ndh alone, but hopefully the Rockets do something 4thq....

Comment

Working...
                              X