Colts/Patriots line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    Yea the defense played bad in one half the entire season...Were average alright:eyz:

:dunno: didnt check stats, I came to that conclusion, on your previouse homer post:

Up 17-3 at half vs the Giants and lost.

Up 14-7 at half at GB and lost.

Up 21-6 vs Arizona and almost lost.
    :beer2:

Comment

See that is what I am saying. You guys arent watching the games.

Here we go.

The defense sucked in the Giants 2nd half and that is why we lost the game. I understand the offense got shut out but I will pin it on the defense because they gave up a bunch of yards.

Ok, that is the half the defense played bad.

Now for the GB game. Defense gave up 3 points in the 2nd half while the Packers recovered a Santana Moss fumble and ran it back 60 yards for a touchdown which gave them a 17-14 lead and was all the defense gave up.

In the Arizona game the defense had the two horrible penalties that resulted in first downs and the Cards later scored on that drive. Then the offense went 3 and out three times in the fourth quarter which kept the defense on the field the entire time and I dont blame them for giving up points.

I agree with everyone, the offense has been a joke at times. Which times? In the second half when we have the lead and go into a shell because we want to escape with a victory.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

I agree with everyone, the offense has been a joke at times. Which times? In the second half when we have the lead and go into a shell because we want to escape with a victory.

That 'ole Joey Gibbs, he don't know nothing 'bout football.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          That 'ole Joey Gibbs, he don't know nothing 'bout football.
          Easy Nittny....you're baiting, man....lol

Comment

See that is what I am saying. You guys arent watching the games.

Here we go.

The defense sucked in the Giants 2nd half and that is why we lost the game. I understand the offense got shut out but I will pin it on the defense because they gave up a bunch of yards.

Ok, that is the half the defense played bad.

Now for the GB game. Defense gave up 3 points in the 2nd half while the Packers recovered a Santana Moss fumble and ran it back 60 yards for a touchdown which gave them a 17-14 lead and was all the defense gave up.

In the Arizona game the defense had the two horrible penalties that resulted in first downs and the Cards later scored on that drive. Then the offense went 3 and out three times in the fourth quarter which kept the defense on the field the entire time and I dont blame them for giving up points.

just keep goin' with your homer opinion, I have to step out for a minute....

Comment

They are homer opinions for me because I am talking about my favorite team but you guys are acting the same way I am, just opposite the team. lmfao

Anyway I love this place...Truely I do...You guys are...you guys are something else...

Comment

The Mods are so sneaky....changing the thread header from "talk **** about the Skins" to "Colts/Patriots line" :beer2:

Comment

Yea, gotta love all these people talking **** on the Skins and myself for giving my opinion on the team. Some of you people are really pathetic. And its not really like I am saying this team has a powerful offense and the '85 bears defense...

Oh well...some people

Comment

Yea, gotta love all these people talking **** on the Skins and myself for giving my opinion on the team. Some of you people are really pathetic. And its not really like I am saying this team has a powerful offense and the '85 bears defense...

Oh well...some people
                    are we gettin' "under your skin"? :celebrate:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      are we gettin' "under your skin"? :celebrate:
                      No way. I always enjoy these little arguments we have here. I just wonder if some people are this dumb???

Comment

No way. I always enjoy these little arguments we have here. I just wonder if some people are this dumb???
                        But, dude you are the biggest homer on the board...lol....even more so with Duke....embrace the label! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                          But, dude you are the biggest homer on the board...lol....even more so with Duke....embrace the label! :beerbang:
                          I got nothing wrong with it. Just wondering what I said makes me a homer with the Redskins? If someone can tell me that would be great. I have spoken all facts, if people are that dumb not to believe the facts then ahh i dunno....:laughing:

Comment

I got nothing wrong with it. Just wondering what I said makes me a homer with the Redskins? If someone can tell me that would be great. I have spoken all facts, if people are that dumb not to believe the facts then ahh i dunno....:laughing:
                            I think it's more of a reputation problem in this instance....ah who cares.....GO Skins this Sunday :beerbang:

Bring Back Mark Rypien

Comment

we got into it in the past, and I already know you dont respect me... but seriously, I am in total agreement with the other guys... you are a homer!!!!!!!!! I already bet your skins +17... just get "your" team to cover for me!!!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Fair enough. I really only have one other thing to say...

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X