No announcement yet.

JML Saturday "Hockey Day in Canada" >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasek is a POS. Completely useless. Imagine if the Wings had Luongo...

This season has been a nightmare. I think I should just quit...

Comment

im done if these late ones flame out until about early March. Just pissing away great days in CBB on this....i just can't get it going.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        im done if these late ones flame out until about early March. Just pissing away great days in CBB on this....i just can't get it going.....
        Yeah...me too....I've almost flushed down the 80 units I won on the NFL....it's just brutal...I mean watching that whole game, it was amazing the Leafs could come out with the win....they had no business being in it....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Yeah...me too....I've almost flushed down the 80 units I won on the NFL....it's just brutal...I mean watching that whole game, it was amazing the Leafs could come out with the win....they had no business being in it....
          that seems to be the problem with betting hockey vs. other sports is that there isn't enough separation in games when one team dominates another one. scoring seems to be back down again and we are getting a lot of 3-2 type games and it's just too easy to get screwed. i got started on the wrong set of tracks with about 5 games where i had the clearly better team, but lost the game.

i have literally probably dropped 30Units in the last 3 weeks here. i don't think i have ever lost money on an NHL season. i have tried everything, team totals...totals...period props...nothing seems to work. if the NHL is all about picking 4 dogs on the card and hoping 2 hit, then im done. a monkey could do that.

last 4 weeks of the year are usually pretty good to wager on. we'll see what goes down today.

Comment

What the hell...I enjoy pain...

Stars -161 vs Blues - 3 Units
            Looks to be a battle of the backups tonight....Stars have a good one, the Blues don't. Dallas playing some steady defensive hockey lately, and have won 5 straight. STL have been awful the past few weeks, and have been giving up goals in buckets. Dallas also a good home team, and STL blows on the road. Worth the juice, IMO...

Comment

Huet gives up 3 goals in the first 5 minutes....lmao.....I give up :bang:

Comment

Huet gives up 3 goals in the first 5 minutes....lmao.....I give up :bang:
                mlehhhhh i have NYI Under2 1/2 so i am sure they score 2 3P goals.........

don cherry is classic......:thumbs:

Comment

mlehhhhh i have NYI Under2 1/2 so i am sure they score 2 3P goals.........

don cherry is classic......:thumbs:
                  and there it is....:puke:...

that's it for me until about 3-4 weeks before playoff time. not worth my time....may just look at playing 1 play a day and see how that goes for 3 Units.....

Comment

and there it is....:puke:...

that's it for me until about 3-4 weeks before playoff time. not worth my time....may just look at playing 1 play a day and see how that goes for 3 Units.....
                    LMFAO...as i type that MIN ties it up for you to lose the game under as well.......have to laugh really.....2-1 game after 2 periods and 3 goals in the 3rd including 2 in the final 4 minutes (and still playing)

Comment

LMFAO...as i type that MIN ties it up for you to lose the game under as well.......have to laugh really.....2-1 game after 2 periods and 3 goals in the 3rd including 2 in the final 4 minutes (and still playing)
                      :laughing:

Comment

wow VAN sucks...i hadn't really watched them much but they are just atrocious defensively. They really miss bieksa i think as they just don't have anyone that has any kind of grit whatsoever on that blue line (or on the team for the most part). Luongo has been awful the past few weeks and the D isn't helping matters.

wow 2-1 MIN after 2 in a very pedestrian game.....wild had like 14 shots through 2 periods and same with NYI.....then 4 more goals in the 3rd and OT.......freeking 4-3 game involving NYI and MIN.......who knew......

i went 5-6 today....i think i am going to start a POD thing with myself and see if i can string a bunch of wins together with some stronger plays. This searching for good plays is getting me nowhere. Even the team totals are going south now.
                        Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-09-2008, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Yeah.....I can't win ****. Bring on bases...

Heading to Sedona for a week....just in time, as a Vacation might actually SAVE me money...lol...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Heading to Sedona for a week....just in time, as a Vacation might actually SAVE me money...lol...

speaking of bases...is stifler going to be doing that mlb roadtrip system again...going to have to jump on and tail those plays this year....:beerbang:

Comment

have fun....:thumbs:.....im going to hang 'er up for a few weeks. i am going to be busy with work anyway in a very short time. maybe we can make some money come end of the regular season and playoffs. just a brutal run for everyone....

Comment

Working...
                              X