No announcement yet.

Beyond's 2007 Soccer Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid record since the move BTG! Don't worry about transfering over your old record, only a couple of us will remember it :glass:

Just dont mention my record in 2006
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

It was a solid record Ben till today,

Vikiing drew 1-1 - Under 2.5
      Mantova drew 1-1

YTD 5-4
      Profit: -2.4 Units
      Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

English Confrence

10 * Gravesend v Weymouth - Gravesend to win @ $1.57

Gravesend are looking awesome this season when at home their last 4 home games have resulted in 3 wins and 1 draw. Weymouth on the other hand have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches the last one was a draw against bottom sided team Grays Athletic. Gravesend seem to be the better team and its hard to disagree after all they are looking to push for promotion into league 2 this season as they sit on 4th.

English League One

5 * Nottingham Forest v Doncaster Rovers - Nottingham Forest to win @ $1.65

Nottingham Forest are looking good this season and it has shown with their home form 3 wins from 4 games at home with the other one a draw against Blackpool a little while ago. Doncaster have lost their last 3 away games and are coming off a dissapointing match against Bournemouth. I cant see Doncaster returning to form just yet and Nottingham Forest wants to recover and their management wont expect anything less but a win here today. As they look towards getting back into top division football.

Thats all for today - Not going to try my luck at Champions League however I do like Chelsea and Lyon for today.

Comment

Shocking Day at the office

Both lost - cant be bothered putting up scores atm will do later.

YTD: 5-6
          Profit: -17.4

Germany Regionalliga Nord

5 * Hertha BSC (II) v SV Wilhelmshaven - Hertha BSC (II) to win @ $1.95

This is a strange play coming from me as of late - Hertha have been struggling the last few weeks but they have had a tough schedule versing tough teams. They are yet to record a win this year - but there is enough potential to do that I do believe. Wilhelms havent been great away this season their last 4 have resulted in 3 losses and 1 draw. Last time these two teams played it was Hertha who beat SV on SV's turf - I think they will do it yet again. Goal score will be under 2.5 for sure!

Comment

It continues to go down hill

Hertha drew 2-2

YTD 5-7
            Profit: -22.4 Units

UEFA Cup

4 * Glasgow Rangers v Osasuna - Glasgow Rangers to win @ $2.05

Basically Glasgow is running hot in Scotland they are playing quality football at home. Osasuna have been struggling for a win for a while not to mention their away form is awful. I think if Osasuna is having as much trouble as they are away from home in Spain they will struggle here against a Glasgow side looking for a big win!

I'm also thinking of playing the Royale League game earlier today but not to sure.

Comment

Going to take a shot at the Royal League.

Royal League

5 * FC Kopenhagn v Helsingborg - Total Goal Score - Over 2.5 @ $1.72

Both of these teams do know how to score goals and they score them very well - sure they are from different leagues but in Kopenhagn last 4 home games all of them have gone over 2.5 and in Helsingborgs last 4 away games all of them have gone over 2.5. I cant see this game going under and I'll be a bit shocked if it does.

Comment

Glasgow drew 1-1 (was lucky for a draw)
                Kopenhagn won 3-1 - Over 2.5 WIN!

YTD 6-8
                Profit: -22.8 Units

Comment

Dutch Eredivisie

10 * Roda JC v Utrecht - Roda JC to win @ $1.70

Road JC played really well last week against Feyenoord and have been great at home winning 4 of their last 4 home games. Utrecht has been very so so away from home losing 2 games of their last 4 away matches. The big stat the sells me here is the fact that Utrecht has never been able to get the win against Roda when playing at Road. The record stands at 9W - 2D - 0L in favor of Roda. I cant see them dropping this game today and would be shocked if they did.

Comment

Roda drew

YTD 6-9
                    Profit: -32.8 Units

UEFA Cup

5 * Bayer Leverkusen v Lens - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 Goals @ $1.80

Lens will come into this match playing defensive football - and they are quite good at doing that and have shown it in the past in UEFA competitions. Bayer Lever arent that great of a team when it comes to scoring a lot of goals - I cant see this game going over 2.5 goals at all.

Scottish Division Three

10 * East Stirling v Arbroath - Arbroath to win @ $1.44

Arbroath have been in stellar form away from home with 3 wins and 1 loss in their last 4 away games - East Stirling havent been too crash hot without a win in their last 4 home games which includes 3 losses and 1 draw. I cant see Arbroath taking it easy on Stirling today which means they'll prob win 2-0 (I do think it will be under 2.5 goals)

Comment

Bayer won 3-0 - Over 2.5
                      Arborath won 5-1 WIN!

YTD 7-10
                      Profit: -33.4 Units

Germany Division Two

10 * Koblenz v Carl Zeiss Jena - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 Goals @ $1.65

I would love to be able to pick a winner here for bigger money - but I feel comfortable with this play more so than placing a bet on Koblenz to win. The stats back me up on this in Koblenz last 4 home games 3/4 have gone under 2.5 - in Jena's last 4 away games 4/4 have gone under 2.5. Both teams usually dont score many goals with both teams averaging 1 goal per a game throughout the season. whilst conceeding 1.32 in Koblenz case and 1.76 in Jena. Also last time these two met @ Jena - Jena won 2-0 - Both teams enter this game off losses which indicates to me we will be seeing a more of a defensive approach - Jena is coming off a 1-3 Smashing at the hands of top placed Karlsruhe and Koblenz is coming off a 2-0 away lost against Augsburg. Look for the scoring to be low I'm going to say this will be a 1-1 draw.

Comment

Good call on the Koblenz-Jena UNDER. How are you with Bundesliga 1st League?
                        :glass: MLB 20-20
                        :chaching: Soccer 9-4
                        :blackeye: NBA 0-3
                        :phew: Nascar 2-4

Comment

I'm not too bad with Bundesliga - Prob better than what I am with half of the other leagues I bet on at times. The only reason why I dont play many Bundesliga lines is because I'm usually attracted to another game in Europe at the same time - generally a premier league or championship game. I'll start posting more Bundesliga picks now as I believe that is one of the leagues that those in America can play (of the few available)

I'll take a look at some of the upcoming games later today and write down what I think will happen.

Comment

I believe the next Bundesliga game isnt on for a while - till next week so I'm going to get back to you on those picks for that a little later.

English League 1

10 * Chesterfield v Doncaster - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 Goals @ $1.65

Both teams are coming off 2-0 losses. Chesterfield have been struggling all season and look bound to hit relagation. Doncaster have ran into a bad patch losing their last 2 games. Usually when Chesterfield and Doncaster play all the games have gone under 2.5 goals. I expect this game to be pretty defensive from both sides as they look to get a win or a draw here.

Comment

Doncaster drew 1-1 - Under 2.5 WIN!
                              Jena drew 0-0 - Under 2.5 WIN!

YTD: 9-10
                              Profit: -20.4 Units

Comment

Nice. Soccer takes some skill to be sure, especially when it comes to the 3-way picks.
                                :glass: MLB 20-20
                                :chaching: Soccer 9-4
                                :blackeye: NBA 0-3
                                :phew: Nascar 2-4

Comment

Working...
                                X