Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English League Two

5 * MK Dons v Walsall - MK Dons to win @ $2.25

MK Dons have been on fire as of late at home winning their last 3 home games. Walsall in their last 4 away game have come back with 2 draws and 2 losses. However I expect MK Dons to play really well - I expect Walsall to be overcome by the powerfull MK attack. Also this is an important game for MK as they would leap into 2nd place on the table and I can assure you that all the old Wimbledon fans will love to see their new club get into league one.

Good Luck
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

MK Dons drew 1-1

YTD: 9-11
      Profit: -25.4 Units

I've got a few plays up for today.

Germany - Regionalliga Nord

10 * Holstein Kiel v Sv Wilhelmshaven - Holstein Kiel to win @ $1.80

Ok I feel confident with this game looking at Wilhelm's away record it is hard not to be happy with this game Wilhelm have got an away record of 1W-3D-8L (2 of those 3 draws have come in the last 4 away games) Holstein is showing some top form recently with a good home win against Hertha and Bremen Am @ Bremen. Furthermore last time these two teams played and the only time they have faced off Holstein came up tops with a 0-1 win @ Wilhelmshaven. I think Holstein gets up here and wins this pretty easily.

10 * Hamburg SV (II) v Bayer Leverkusen (II) - Hamburg SV (II) to win @ $1.75

Much like the last game you take a look at Leverkusen's away record and you cant help but play this game their away record stands at 1W-2D-9L. Hamburg havent been in top form in recent games as they have gone 3 games without winning. All resulting in a draw hence for the odds to be a bit higher than usual. Another thing I do like here is Hamburg have won all their previous meetings against Lever when playing at home. Combine this with Lever's away record it is hard not to like Hamburg to win today.

Good Luck Everyone.

Questions, Comments and Suggestions are appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondTheGame View Post
        MK Dons drew 1-1

YTD: 9-11
        Profit: -25.4 Units

I've got a few plays up for today.

Germany - Regionalliga Nord

10 * Holstein Kiel v Sv Wilhelmshaven - Holstein Kiel to win @ $1.80

Ok I feel confident with this game looking at Wilhelm's away record it is hard not to be happy with this game Wilhelm have got an away record of 1W-3D-8L (2 of those 3 draws have come in the last 4 away games) Holstein is showing some top form recently with a good home win against Hertha and Bremen Am @ Bremen. Furthermore last time these two teams played and the only time they have faced off Holstein came up tops with a 0-1 win @ Wilhelmshaven. I think Holstein gets up here and wins this pretty easily.

10 * Hamburg SV (II) v Bayer Leverkusen (II) - Hamburg SV (II) to win @ $1.75

Much like the last game you take a look at Leverkusen's away record and you cant help but play this game their away record stands at 1W-2D-9L. Hamburg havent been in top form in recent games as they have gone 3 games without winning. All resulting in a draw hence for the odds to be a bit higher than usual. Another thing I do like here is Hamburg have won all their previous meetings against Lever when playing at home. Combine this with Lever's away record it is hard not to like Hamburg to win today.

Good Luck Everyone.

Questions, Comments and Suggestions are appreciated

2-0 today - great job btg!
        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Thanks mate - was surprised to win both games in such easy fashion.

Holstein won 3-1 WIN!
          Hamburg won 4-1 WIN!

YTD: 11-11
          Profit: -9.9 Units

Comment

Euro 2008 Qualification

5 * Turkey v Norway - Turkey to win @ 2.02

Norway is coming off that horrible home loss against Bosnia, whereas Turkey in contrast has yet to drop a game in Euro 2008 Qualification. I also believe Turkey would come into this game pumped up after they smashed Greece the defending champions in Greece 4-1. Turkey will be too strong for Norway today and I believe it will show.

3 * Republic of Ireland v Slovakia - Republic of Ireland to win @ 2.08

I'm not too sure on this game for a few reason - the main reason being I dont know what team I should be expecting from Slovakia today and same goes for Ireland. Both teams are coming off wins but I cant help but think Ireland at home will be a stronger force. I dont think Slovakia will show much when playing in Ireland - I think Ireland just wins here. Should be an enjoyable game to watch.

Comment

I hope for Ireland's sake that they win. Good Luck!
              Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

YTD: 12-12
                Turkey drew 2-2 (lucky to get the draw)
                Ireland won 1-0 WIN!

Profit: -11.66

International Friendlies

5 * Chile v Costa Rica - Chile to win @ $1.73

Based on the FIFA world rankings here we have 32nd placed Chile playing 50th placed Costa Rica. I think Chile will win this they are a pretty good team and having this game been played at home will benefit them. I think Chile will use this game as a building block to build upon for the Copa America and as well as the World Cup qualifying. Also IMHO Chile is the stronger team here on paper. However if this game was a Costa Rica home game my opinion would more likely differ to what it is now.

Comment

Did you see the highlites of the Turkey-Norway game? Turkey was VERY lucky to get the draw. If I was from Eastern Europe Id think it was a fix.
                  Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

I agree Benny after seeing the highlights - I believe there may have been a bit of foul play. Which I wouldnt expect in Euro 2008 Qualifying.

Chile drew 1-1

YTD:12-13
                    Profit: -16.66
                    Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 03-30-2007, 10:37 PM.

Comment

I agree too. That second goal, in the 90th minute, under and through the keeper's legs? Come on....that's gotta be a fixed match!
                      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Ok as promised a while ago I'm going to do some Soccer games looking in Germany and Holland today.

Germany Bundesliga

10 * Arminia Bielefeld v Borussia Dortmund - Total Goal Score Under 2.5 @ $1.68

I like this bet as if we look into the past with these two teams you have to go back to 2000 to find a match that went over the 2.5 total. Since then these two teams have played each other 7 times in league competition and have all been under 2.5 goals. I think this is a solid bet for this reason - as far as who will win I like Bielefeld they have a 4W-1D-1L record against Dortmund when at home. and Dortmund havent came away with points for 5 games when playing away. And Bielefeld are coming off a home win after a stint of away games (which they lost) - I would say if your keen to play the game I would say play Bielefeld for a little bit of pocket money (the odds are quite worth playing as well considering records)

Dutch Eredivisie

10 * Roda JC v Groningen - Roda JC to win @ $1.88

Why are the odds not as low as they should be for this match basically Roda are yet to win in March they played shocking last time out at RKC a match they should have won. But Roda are better than what they have played and I think they will come out today and get a big win against Groningen who are a perfect team to win against. Groningen's last 4 away games have resulted in 3 losses and 1 win the win came against lowly 16th placed Excelsior. Furthermore when Roda is at home against Groningen the record stands at 6W-2D-1L This is a good enough record for me to jump on them today I think they will win this game quite easily.

Good Luck everyone - feel free to post questions, comments, suggestions etc.

Comment

Bielefeld won 1-0 - Under 2.5 WIN! (Should have put some money on the win)
                          Roda lost 0-1 (This team will go on my avoid list till they start winning games)

I'll post picks later on after all the AFL and NRL game results are in

YTD:13-14
                          Profit: -19.86

Comment

Germany Bundesliga

5 * Mainz v Leverkusen - Maniz to win (Draw No Bet) @ $1.81

I like this game as Mainz has never lost at home to Leverkusen and is having a good streak of wins at home. I think there a good play with the Asian Handicap of +0 so we lose no money if there is a draw.

Good Luck Everyone!

Comment

Mainz lost 1-3 - Dissapointing result

Belgian Jupiler League

10 * Zulte-Waregem v Mons - Zulte Waregem to win @ $1.85

Waregem is one team who has earnt my respect in recent weeks. (I usually just browse over the results in Belgium each week) Zulte last week were lucky whilst playing rather decent to hold out 2nd placed Anderlecht to a draw and did I mention Anderlecht were at home. Another thing I like about this side is they have been able to pick up some decent home results the 3-2 win against 4th placed Gent was good to see and the 3-1 win against Standard Leige who sit 3rd. Zulte's form has been good here in the lead up to this game. Mons hasnt been too bad though they are coming off the HUGE!! 5-0 win against Genk but this is a different team every week this Mons team - Also they have only been able to win one away game all season this year and have drawn 3 and lost 9. I feel comfortable here Zulte will get the job done.

Comment

Zulte lost 1-2

YTD: 13 -15
                                Profit: -34.86

English Premiership

10 * Tottenham v Reading - Tottenham to win @ $1.73

I like this play as Tottenham at home is a must play. Reading are a good team but you'll be a fool to think they wont get the win at home here at White Hart lane.

Comment

Working...
                                X