Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish Primera Liga

3 * Mallorca v Getafe - Mallorca to win @ $2.25

Mallorca are one of the better teams with success at home. I dont think Getafe is really that good away from home. they have lost 3 of their 4 away from home Getafe. Some to some good oppositions others to not so good opposition. Mallorca on the other hand have won 4 of their last 4 home matches. They have been able to win some big games at home notably against Zaragoza, Huelva and a few others. I was drawn to this Mallorca team after their supurb win against Sevilla a few months back. They are coming off a 1-1 draw against A-Madrid away from home. So I have a bit of faith in them here. Lets hope they get the job done.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Mallorca win 2-0 WIN!

YTD: 21-17
      Profit: -17.66 Units

Comment

BTG - congrats. Shoulda been tailing you! You're en fuego!! Keep it up.
        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Thanks Jay, knowing my luck now that you have said that I'll start losing quite a few plays.

English Championship

3 * Southhampton v Sunderland - Sunderland to win @ $2.60

This is a hard game to call. Sunderland are in terrific form this season and this could very well be a key game for them. They currently sit 3rd on the table a win today will be very valuable. Southhampton struggled last month managing only 1 win from 5 games. Southhampton enter this game on a high after a big win against the Wolves. Sunderland are the same they enter after a 1-0 away win against Cardiff. I just feel that Sunderland are a quality side this season and I've seen it many times with some terrific results espically away from home for example the West Brom, Cardiff as well as a few others. Southhampton will have to earn my respect today before I think of jumping on them in future.

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondTheGame View Post
            Thanks Jay, knowing my luck now that you have said that I'll start losing quite a few plays.

English Championship

3 * Southhampton v Sunderland - Sunderland to win @ $2.60

This is a hard game to call. Sunderland are in terrific form this season and this could very well be a key game for them. They currently sit 3rd on the table a win today will be very valuable. Southhampton struggled last month managing only 1 win from 5 games. Southhampton enter this game on a high after a big win against the Wolves. Sunderland are the same they enter after a 1-0 away win against Cardiff. I just feel that Sunderland are a quality side this season and I've seen it many times with some terrific results espically away from home for example the West Brom, Cardiff as well as a few others. Southhampton will have to earn my respect today before I think of jumping on them in future.

No way! It continues! An 87th minute winner for you. Congrats. I'm deathly afraid of any of the English games - so I never play them. I'm pumped that the Norwegian leagues are now back in play. I love the overs on them. 4 of 6 today went over 2.5.

Anyway, keep it up!
            If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
            What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Well the only reason I play the English games is I get them on TV. Also its the easiest for me to continously follow. The problem with Norwegian leagues is they are really unpredictable. I believe Benrik would agree with me here about them, and any Scandanavian league.

Sunderland win 2-1 WIN! (Roy Keane is a gun manager this season)

YTD: 22-17
              Profit: -12.86
              Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 04-10-2007, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Norway Tippeligaen

5 * Stabaek v Brann - Total Goal Score - Over 2.5 Goals @ $1.65

New season in the Tippeligaen, and if you followed my picks on another forum last season you would've saw how closely I liked to follow the Tippeligaen its a league that is unpredictable at times but can be very profitable if you know which teams are hot. Considering it is the start of the season I'll just be playing goal scores for now. Firstly I'm expecting both teams to be rusty in defense also if you look in the past matches these two teams have played. You'll see that these teams generally meet the over 2.5 mark most of the time the last time they didnt you have to look all the way back to 2002. As far as who would win I would throw only pocket money at Stabaek for this match. But you never know.

Italian Serie B

3 * Brescia v Triestina - Brescia to win @ $2.10

Brescia looks like a terrific play here for many reasons. They are a great team at home you only need to look at the win against Juventus a few weeks back to see that. Triestina are the perfect team for them to come up against. Triestina have lost 3 of their last 4 away games. Also last time these two played @ Brescia, Brescia was able to win 1-0. Also Triestina is coming off a horrible 2-0 defeat to Pescara who are 22nd placed on the table currently. I cant see them showing up today and getting points from Brescia. Also another good play would be the Under 2.5 mark I can only see 1-2 goals been score in this game.

Good Luck Everyone.

Comment

Brann won 1-0 - Under 2.5
                  Brescia won 2-0 WIN!

YTD: 23-18
                  Profit: -14.56

I'm looking at posting a play for the English Confrence game on today. Need to look at a few more stats of the game, but at the moment I'm showing a slight lean to Northwich.

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondTheGame View Post
                    Well the only reason I play the English games is I get them on TV. Also its the easiest for me to continously follow. The problem with Norwegian leagues is they are really unpredictable. I believe Benrik would agree with me here about them, and any Scandanavian league.

Sunderland win 2-1 WIN! (Roy Keane is a gun manager this season)

YTD: 22-17
                    Profit: -12.86
                    I try to stay away from Scandanavia, say anything east of Germany and Arsenal.
                    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Should've pulled the Trigger on Northwich they won 2-0 and they were getting awesome odds as well. But on the same hand I was pretty close to pulling the trigger on the over for that game as well. Luckily I didnt get the chance to do so.

Today I'll play the Irish League and MLS (would love to hear what people think about the LA v Dallas game before I put in my 2 cents)
                      Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 04-12-2007, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Irish Eircom League

5 * UCD v Bray - UCD to win @ $1.90

Start of a new season in Ireland, since the start of March when the new season started UCD has been lacking in the past few games. However their 3-0 home win against Waterford will fill them with confidence leading into this game against a team they usually dominate. These two teams have played each other at this venue 4 times in the past with each game going to way of UCD. Bray hasnt been too bad this season but enters this game of a rather dismal performance against Shamrock at home. I like UCD's chances here to pick up the win.

United States - MLS

3 * Los Angeles Galaxy v Dallas FC - Los Angeles Galaxy to win @ $2.15

I think the odds here are a bit off - Houston were held to a goalless draw by LA Galaxy . Whereas Dallas were very lucky to get a draw against Salt Lake with the late goal. I think LA sounded more dangerous from what I've read in reports. It was just quality keeping by both keepers. Also these two teams have met each other a number of times but LA holds the impressive record of 9W-1D-0L when playing Dallas at home. Should be interesting to see how this goes.

Comment

UCD! Congrats.
                          Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

good win by UCD today - too bad LA is letting me down

Comment

UCD won 2-0 WIN!
                              LA Galaxy lost 1-2

YTD: 24-19
                              Profit: -13.06 Units

Comment

Germany - Division Two

5 * Paderborn v 1860 - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 @ $1.74

In all their previous meetings these two teams have had they have all gone to the 1-0 scoreline. Paderborn has never been able to beat 1860 before and I'm tipping that they would like it to be a low scoring affair if they see themselves getting a shot at this game today, I'm expecting either an 1860 win today or a draw, but I'm more sure there will only be 2 goals or less scored today.

Comment

Working...
                                X