Clear All

Tottenham won 1-0 WIN!

YTD: 14-15
    Profit: -27.56 Units
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Turkish Premier Division

5 * Erciyesspor v Trabzonspor - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 @ $1.74

Last 4 Erciyesspor games at home have gone under the 2.5 mark they are a very defensive team only conceeding one goal in their last 4 home games. Whilst only scoring 5 in their last 4 at home. Last time these two played at this venue it was a 1-0 win to Erci. I expect this game to be a defensive battle between these two teams I think it will most likely be a draw today.

Comment

Trabzonspor won 1-0 - Under 2.5 - WIN!

YTD: 15-15
        Profit: -23.86

Comment

Only 1 Play today.

English Championship

10 * Burnley v Plymouth - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 Goals @ $1.67

Last time these two went over 2.5 when they versed each other was all the way back last century. In 1998. However these two have changed a lot since then. Burnley's last 4 home games have all been under 2.5 goals. Plymouth will also be looking to focus more into its defense after losing to Ipswich 3-0. I cant see either team scoring much I say this will either be a Burnley win or draw however.

Comment

Burnley won 4-0 - Over 2.5 Goals!

Shocking Result that was for me.

Romanian Divizia A

5 * Pandurii v Ceahlual - Pandurii to win @ $1.75

I'm loving Pandurii at the moment they have shown supurb form when at home but have failed to repeat such success when on the road. Ceahlual on the other hand arent the best team on the road. 3 losses from their last 4 away from home. The quality of the opposition has been resonable though except some losses suffered earlier last year. Watch for Pandurii to get a good win here they should do it.

Comment

Pandurii come through
              Pandurii win 1-0 WIN!

YTD: 16-16
              Profit: -30.11

Comment

Italian Serie B

5 * Brescia v Arezzo - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 @ $1.63

I really cant see these two sides going over the mark here. Last 3 games these two have played against each other there have only been 2 goals scored in the 3 games. Also these two hardly score goals at all in the last 4 home matches for Brescia they have averaged .75 gpg at home and Arezzo has only averaged 0.50 in the last 4 away. Furthermore these two teams are struggling kicking goals at the best of times. Brescia should rightfully be the favourites coming into this game and I believe many will semi jump on this bandwagon after losing money on the Juventus game a few weeks back where they managed to beat them. Today they will most likely win by a 1-0 or 2-0 scoreline.

Comment

English Premiership

5 * Manchester City v Charlton Athletic - Charlton Athletic - +1.0 Handicap @ $1.75

I like Charlton here to either win or draw. For a number of reason. Manchester City havent shown good home form this season they have lost their last 4 at home. Since then however they had a good run with wins against Middles Boro and Newcastle. The thing I think will matter the most is Charlton is going to be playing for a draw and they will try to keep it that way. I was originally thinking of playing the under but these two teams can be unpredictable. Also a few players return tonight for Charlton so expect them to come away with some points from the Midlands.

Comment

Brescia win 1-0 - Under 2.5 WIN!

YTD: 17-16 (1 Game Pending..)
                    Profit: -26.96 Units

Comment

Charlton drew 0-0 (Handicap Covers) - WIN!

YTD: 18-16
                      Profit: -23.21

English Premiership

5 * Everton v Fulham - Everton to win @ $1.63

I like Everton here - for a variety of reasons I think they are the strongest team entering this game hands down. They play quality football and been at home here today will benefit them. Fulham on the other hand are in shocking form havent played too well and I expect Everton to run away comfortable winners. I say a 2-0 scoreline if not more.

Comment

Good luck with Everton!
                        Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Yeah got a bit worried after the 1st goal there Benny but they turned it on after that which was good to see.

Everton wins 4-1 WIN!
                          YTD: 19-16
                          Profit: -20.06

Comment

Italian Serie A

5 * Reggina v Inter Milan - Inter Milan to win @ $1.75

I love Inter Milan here for a variety of reasons Inter are unstoppable this season - Reggina isnt good enough to stop them. Espically since they lost to 15th placed Siena at home last week they will be out classed by Inter today.

Comment

Inter drew 0-0

YTD: 19-17
                              Profit: -25.06

Germany Division Two

5 * Freiburg v Augsburg - Freiburg to win @ $1.73

Freiburg are a hot team at home at the moment they have their last 4 games at home. Against some quality opposition. They havent lost at home since last year. Augsburg are coming off some dissapointing results away from home in my books. They did beat 1860 3-0 last time on the road. But havent shown consistency when playing away which I dont really like. To highlight this they drew 0-0 with 16th placed Essen a while ago then came out a few weeks late to draw out 2nd placed Rostock. I think Freiburg would see this as a must win game if they want to get into Bundesliga. It can be a gimme for them as well considering their recent home form.

Comment

Freiburg won 2-0 WIN!

YTD:20-17
                                Profit: -21.41

Comment

Working...
                                X