No announcement yet.

Early - Hatton vs Mayweather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of money that Vegas and boxing as a whole will make off of Hatton winning this fight is a lot more than any action. They are not worried about swaying anyones bets, especially the public. If anything they are making more Hatton fans and more boxing fans.

There is no money in Mayweather, unless its people paying in the hope of seeing him get KO'd.

Do you see Mayweather just dancing all 12 and talking shyt at the end of the fight with his decision win? I don't.

I see Hatton beating his azz and Mayweather comming up with excuses about his right hand comming back to bother him.

Comment

just bought Hatton +618 wins inside distance

2 units.... :beer2:

Comment

I might not even bet the fight because I want Hatton to win so bad. I also don't see what the big deal is about $50? Get 3-4 friends and it's only $10-12 per person. Go to a bar and that's 3 beers. I don't think PPV as a whole is bad, it's juts boxing has way too many fights on PPV which drives the good boxing fan nuts.

Comment

That's why you need to get into FTA. :thumbs:
          I don't pay for these fights, but I would if I had to.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            That's why you need to get into FTA. :thumbs:
            I don't pay for these fights, but I would if I had to.
            there ya go:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post

where did you get +618? All i see is +200?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                where did you get +618? All i see is +200?
                daws would think that is more of a prop bet, he has to win inside the distance....

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                  there ya go:thumbs:
                  Runnin off Charlie (DN), 110 and 119
                  2 Dual LNB Sats
                  2 Neusat 9000HDs and 2 Viewsat Extreme's

Runs nice.

Comment

how do you like the nuesats??? i had pansats when i first go into fta, but support got really bad :bang: i have vs extreme right now and i love it,the speed of this thing cant compare with the old pansats,well the 3500sd wasnt too bad,was nice having the sd card to load with:thumbs: thinking about a hd box was waiting for the nuesats but now i hear sonic view has an excellent box.
                    Last edited by EddieP; 11-29-2007, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Ahh...yes...sway towards the light :thumbs:
                      hey the light at the end of the tunnel could be the train:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                        how do you like the nuesats??? i had pansats when i first go into fta, but support got really bad :bang: i have vs extreme right now and i love it,the speed of this thing cant compare with the old pansats,well the 3500sd wasnt too bad,was nice having the sd card to load with:thumbs: thinking about a hd box was waiting for the nuesats but now i hear sonic view has an excellent box.
                        Nuesats used to be great, support was there, bins came out on time etc. Now they are behind about 3 bins and the one that does work makes your image freeze for a second every 5 minutes or so. I only got it because of the HD. It has some problems, but thats what I get for jumping on the HD scene so quick. They are really falling off. I dont know whats going on with them, but everyone is pissed.

Stick with Viewsat, their fixes come out on time. Sonicviews are good too. I heard the Coolsats had good support as well. Viewsat is comming out with an HD, actually it may even be out already.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post

If you parlay Hatton with the Under 11.5, the pay is a little over 8 to 1.
                          Might as well have done that.

Comment

I just watched Episode 2 again.

I dare anyone to lay 2.6 to the dollar on Mayweather. Your money is as good as dust.

Comment

I just watched Episode 2 again.

I dare anyone to lay 2.6 to the dollar on Mayweather. Your money is as good as dust.
                              to quote mayweather anyone who bets against me is gonna be one broke mother ****er.........i wouldn't bet against him ill tell you that much.........nor would i bet him at -260.....so ill just watch as a fan
                              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

If you parlay Hatton with the Under 11.5, the pay is a little over 8 to 1.
                                Might as well have done that.
                                the only trouble with that the books i use dont take parlays like that... you cant bet a side and o/u on the same fight......... doesnt matter because im not betting anyways.... really liked both football games last night and i had both of them right.. i dont bet i have em all..............:bang:
                                Last edited by EddieP; 11-30-2007, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X