Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
    so ill just watch as a fan
    If you are telling me that you're a Mayweather fan, you are the first one I have ever HEARD of. I mean you have the usual "Mayweather is going to beat his ass, yada yada" boxing observer but I have yet to meet one true boxing fan that appreciates anything about Floyd and what he claims he has done for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
      If you are telling me that you're a Mayweather fan, you are the first one I have ever HEARD of. I mean you have the usual "Mayweather is going to beat his ass, yada yada" boxing observer but I have yet to meet one true boxing fan that appreciates anything about Floyd and what he claims he has done for boxing.
      Strange...

I know several boxing fans that think Mayweather is great, and like him simply cause of how technical he is... One friend in particular almost finds it "impossible" that Hatton will win. He was saying if you bet on hatton, you're gonna lose lol. THe one point he made was about Hatton at 147... he hasn't looked good at that weight (Collazo). I actually don't know if I will lay money on Hatton... mayweather is just so good (damn him). Maybe hatton, and I'd definitely give Mosely a shot, besides that... I don't know who can beat PBF.

Comment

Collazo was his first fight at 147, and he beat him, and Collazo at that point hadn't lost a fight in 5 years, comming into the fight Hatton with only one loss on his record. Collazo went the distance with Mosley as well. He was no push over.

Then he beat an undefeated Urango (17-0) clearly on the cards.

Then we saw what happened to JLC, which in my opnion from the look of JLC's face was a fix, but who knows, maybe he really did break 2 ribs.

What else can you expect from someone who just moved up to 147? 3-0, beat an undefeated and someone with 1 loss, and then dropped JLC in 4. Ha, comon...people just like to talk ****. Hatton is going to eat PBF alive at 147. If that weight suits anymore more, its Fatton.

Mayweather at 147 beat Mitchell in 6 (I know it doesnt work like this, but Mitchell is old, got beat by Tsyzu in 4, who Hatton beat in 11.). Decisioned Judah (who Tszyu KOd in 2, and nevertheless Judah has always been a B+ fighter). Decisioned Baldomir (whoop dee freakin doo).

I would say they are pretty even at 147, giving the edge to PBF for the "bigger names". If you count Baldomir as a name, which I guess you can since he beat Judah.

No one is even giving Hatton a chance, thinknig PBF is the god of boxing when in reality he is going to get his chest caved in on the night of the 8th.

Soooooo, on the 9th I am going ot eat crow and look like a complete dumbass OR I will be up a K and listening to the excuse train. Choo Choo!!!!

Comment

V3 you can throw all this out the window Mayweather at 147 beat Mitchell in 6 (I know it doesnt work like this, but Mitchell is old, got beat by Tsyzu in 4, who Hatton beat in 11.). Decisioned Judah (who Tszyu KOd in 2, and nevertheless Judah has always been a B+ fighter). Decisioned Baldomir (whoop dee freakin doo). didnt pretty b it dont mean nothing same fighters different points in their careers ......... the fact is hatton be a very tired Tsyzu who quit on his stool, has Tsyzu fought since that fight??? i dont think he has, i wouldnt be giving hatton so much credit for stopping an old tired Tsyzu..in his prime i have no doubt in my mind Tsyzu would have given hatton a ****en lacing. just keep that crow on ice one of us will be eating it, i have some good reciepes if your interested:thumbs: didnt pretty boy beat the golden boy this past year???

Comment

Haha don't worry verified, I'm on the hatton train still.... its a value bet, I'm still worried about PBF as he is no joke at all. Collazo was his first and ONLY fight at 147 (and he didn't look as good), how can you assume that Hatton is better at the weight than Floyd?

Well said Eddie.
            Last edited by yukoncornelius; 12-01-2007, 12:28 AM.

Comment

That's right, he dropped back down to 140 after that one. Yes, Mayweather beat DLH but if you want to call Tsyzu past his prime then ha, what the hell is DLH? And he barely scraped by that one, they fought at 154.

If Hatton doesn't stop him, its going to be a very close decision.

Comment

hatton wont stop him period. um so Tszyu is still fighting??comparing oscar and Tszyu to each other at this point would be like comparing a well taken care of and babied lambo to a 930 wide body that was used for drug running that has never even had an oil change.i just dont think hatton is that great,its not like he has one punch ko power,he is more like an octopus in the ring, will see if pb lets him get away with those tactics or not....

Comment

An Octopus hahahah, nice Eddie. You're still not addressing the fact that Hatton's only fight at 147... he did not look NEAR the fighter he is at 140. I can't believe how confident you are that Hatton is gonna stop PBF. I just don't see that happening at all.

Comment

Danny Santiago +900 for a half against Antonio Tarver
                    Haha, how about them apples. Hopefully he will catch the Magic Man slippin, suspect chin to me.

Why do you think Tsyzu is so old and worn out. He just got sick of boxing and wanted to spend time with his family. He never planned on it being his last fight, he was still wrecking house. He wasnt THAT old. He got beat pretty bad.

Comment

The O/U on the Arce fight was 6.5 at -190 !!!
                      Arce dusted him in less than a minute. Haha...

Money comming on Hatton, WSEX dropped him to +190

Comment

I'm on hatton sheerly because if he wins, I'm calling up my friend and talking so much ****. He happens to be the biggest PBF fan ever (he says hes a hatton fan but no hes not lol).... he keeps saying its gonna be like gatti/pbf... I"m like, you're on crack man.

Comment

After watching episode 3 of 24/7 tonight... I'm on Hatton no doubt about it. He seems so much more focused than PBF. Floyd has like 10 kids during his training session, what a fuggin joke. Hatton training at UFC (speaking of which, I'll definitely be on the main event of ultimate fighter finale saturday night) training center, how does he lose? hahaha

Verified, what was the white boxer system you developed earlier in the year? lol

There are so many props for this fight also, might bite on the points handicap. By the way, I want that "fattys gonna get ya" shirt so bad hahah.

Comment

Oh, the UDWF system? Haha, I dont really know what its at for me. I think it's 4-0 with action, and 6-0 since I've noticed. These aren't ridiculous chalk lines either, I am talking from -200 to +200, anything else would be obvious, but UDWF system in that range is still flawless.

Well, here it is....
                            __________________________________________________ _________________
                            Cortez to ref Floyd-Ricky!
                            "Fair but Firm" Joe Cortez will be the third man in the ring when WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather defends against IBO light welter king Ricky Hatton on Saturday in Las Vegas. Judges will be Paul Smith, Dave Moretti and Burt Clements. All are Nevada officials.
                            Tuesday, December 4 2007
                            __________________________________________________ _________________

So we got 3 Nevada judges in there. Something is up. For Hattons camp to agree to something like that is great news for me. Las Vegas wants Hatton to win this one.

Comment

What is the UDWF system?

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                                What is the UDWF system?
                                Un Defeated White Fighter

Comment

Working...
                                X