Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR PBF:beerbang:

Comment

No joke man I got this itch to lay some money on Vicky Fatton!!!!

:gulp: :gulp: :fire:
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
        I meant IN VEGAS (events leading up to the fight, but also including the fight). 3900 tickets were alotted to the UK fans... However 15,000 have booked flights and hotels. I'm not a bull****ter, I think you just misunderstood me.

Ricky Hatton vows to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jnr - Times Online
        Haha, ok that makes sense. :thumbs:

Comment

RICKY! :celebrate: :win:

PBF :nuts: :cry:

Comment

Brits invading Las Vegas!
            16,000 Hatton supporters expected,
            most arriving without fight tickets.

Throughout this week there are expected a total of 16,000 Hatton fans arriving from all over the UK and with Thursday alone some 10,000 expected from his home city of Manchester. Whilst McCarren airport is used to dealing with in excess of five hundred flights per day and 80,000 passengers landing per day I am sure they will see one of their most colourful and noisy days on Thursday.

Comment

WAR THE HUGGER:beerbang:

Comment

Tszyu predicts Hatton win!
                By Ray Wheatley -- World of Boxing
                Former IBF/WBC/WBA jr welterweight champion Kostya Tszyu predicts Ricky Hatton can defeat Floyd Mayweather on Saturday if he employs the same tactics the British bulldog did against him when he took the Australian based Russian’s IBF 140 pound title. Tszyu said "For Ricky Hatton to win, he has to do what he did against me in our fight in Manchester. That is, putting on effective pressure." Huge, huge pressure is something that Floyd will not be able to sustain his defence. "It is the sheer volume of punches that Hatton throws over many rounds that does the damage. Ricky is very persistent in one direction - straight ahead, and he does this very, very well." Tszyu defended the IBF jr welterweight title successfully against Floyd's uncle - Roger Mayweather in 1995.

Comment

THERES ONLY ONE MAYWEATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MONEY MAY ALL DAY !!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Ricky Hatton +180 vs Mayweather

1 Unit

To win fight.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                      Tszyu predicts Hatton win!
                      By Ray Wheatley -- World of Boxing
                      Former IBF/WBC/WBA jr welterweight champion Kostya Tszyu predicts Ricky Hatton can defeat Floyd Mayweather on Saturday if he employs the same tactics the British bulldog did against him when he took the Australian based Russian’s IBF 140 pound title. Tszyu said "For Ricky Hatton to win, he has to do what he did against me in our fight in Manchester. That is, putting on effective pressure." Huge, huge pressure is something that Floyd will not be able to sustain his defence. "It is the sheer volume of punches that Hatton throws over many rounds that does the damage. Ricky is very persistent in one direction - straight ahead, and he does this very, very well." Tszyu defended the IBF jr welterweight title successfully against Floyd's uncle - Roger Mayweather in 1995.
                      what does he think pbf will be doing when ricky is going forward??? catching everything he throws??? note the date when he fought roger...... tszyu has been tired iron for some time imo.......i will be very surprsied if hatton can out box pb,,, he wont be there to hit like tszyu was......... one more day and we will find out........at this rate fta might be down, i refuse to pay anything to watch the fight not even a fin:thumbs:

Comment

Anyone see the weigh ins?

Hatton is ******* SHREDDED, looks reallly thin, but his midsection is just cut up.

Teddy Atlas made alot of good poitns about the fight, he thinks Floyd will win but isn't counting hatton out.

Comment

i would like to see hatton win but i wouldnt bet on it...

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                            i would like to see hatton win but i wouldnt bet on it...
                            I agree, I cant bet on either of these guys. You can make an excellent argument for both winning. I personally like the flash and hype that PBF brings, he talks the talk but the man has walked the walk. The damn 24/7 show, although outstanding IMO, only confused me even more. After watching I liked Hatton, just because he seems more focused and taking the fight more serious. But the way Floyd comes off so causual, thats part of his game. He knows how big this fight is, he knows what he has to bring. Im thinking I just bit into the HBO spin that Hatton is going to take it. Like him or hate him, how can you bet against money maywether? Its nuts! Then again, Hatton is a damn animal and if you like him, +180 is like cristmas! I cant pick it, I wish you guys luck and love to see the fourm on opposite sides. It gaurantees that somebody will be making money. Im just going to watch and root for the fight to live up to the hype. Whatever way it ends, I just hope to god that there isnt any controversy. No bull**** stoppages, cuts, or Don King decisions. And please, please, boxing gods, NO DRAW!!! LOL!! Damn this is going to be one hell of a fight! One thing is for sure guys, we will be watching history tomorrow night!!! :thumbs:

GOOD LUCK FORUM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

save your money and time the fight is going to suck :beerbang:
                              Last edited by birdsfan5; 12-08-2007, 12:08 AM.
                              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

@Eddie - FTA is having problems right now but my Sports PPV still comes in, thankfully. Its just movie PPV, nrop, and movie channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X