Ncaa Championship In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw it down Oden!
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Noah shooting jumpers :laughing:

Brewer playing well, Conley in foul trouble, that could be worse than if Oden was IMO...
      Noah looks scared ****less.
      Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Noah shooting jumpers :laughing:

Brewer playing well, Conley in foul trouble, that could be worse than if Oden was IMO...
        Too true
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Oden having trouble finishing tonight another ****ty sign.

Comment

Osu passing well.

Comment

If OSU cant make their threes they are going to get blown out of the building...

Comment

I am happy with the spot OSU is in at this point in the Game, They have played just OK and only trail by 6. They are 1/7 from thr three point line, I have a feeling that will get better. They are in solid shape.

Comment

Oden looks like my grandfather.

Comment

Come on OSU!!!

Comment

Here we come baby. Noah crying after he loses the handle on the ball, Grow up and squeeze the rock pussy.

Comment

3!!!!

Comment

OSU can't hit **** from behind the arch.

Comment

Brewer POP!

Comment

Game going to ****

Comment

Mmmm this might get UGLY

Comment

Working...
                                X