No announcement yet.

Ncaa Championship In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noah looks like one of the lady Tarheels.
    Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

This game wont get ugly, OSU will hang in there. There are just losing there men a little on the defensive end. They will be fine.

Comment

******* Brewer
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

OSU won't get to the line at all tonight.
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

God Noah is so ******* ugly....Dude should wear a mask when he plays...I would of like to seen his head get shaved like Vince Mcmahons last night...:beerbang:

Comment

Brewer is freaky.

Comment

Horford finds the mid-ranger.

Comment

Green 3

Comment

Oden bricks a free throw and the announcers creaming their pants over Billy Donovan. Florida can't miss from beyond the arch. Oden needs to take it to the basket down-low EVERY ******* possession. Nightmare of a 1stHalf for me still have hope though.

Comment

up 11 @ the half.........

Comment

Thanks we werent sure what the score is

Comment

FLA +1.5 at Halftime

This is one of those games where if I had taken OH ST at the half it would have been like getting them +9 for the game...

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                            God Noah is so ******* ugly....Dude should wear a mask when he plays...I would of like to seen his head get shaved like Vince Mcmahons last night...:beerbang:
                            I hate Noah so much it actually makes me underestimate Florida as a team. Was watching ESPN News the other day and an analyst was asked which NBA player Noah's career will end up similarly to. He said Dennis Rodman. Are you kidding me? Say what you want about Dennis off the court but he had a great career and if you think Noah is going to have an NBA career like Rodman's you are smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                              Thanks we werent sure what the score is
                              Salty.......:beerbang:

Comment

How do the refs only give 2 FTs to OH state and 10 FTs to FLA? Damn bastards.

Comment

Working...
                                X