Ncaa Championship In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSU finally getting some calls
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Come on OSU make a run here..Everytime they do though Screwer hits a big three

Comment

Can't seem to crack 7

Comment

So broke from 3 so broke...God if they could hit these they could actually be in the lead..Fla is not playing that great

Comment

OSU ice-cold from behind the arch how can you win with those numbers?
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

you can't

Comment

Donovan whining like a little girl when clearly the post guys from FLA are holding Oden.

Comment

Let's ******* go Conley!

Comment

God I am sick of all the FLA players jerking themselves off after every dunk or every playthey make

Comment

• Great three-point shooting by OSU tonight. Way to come through.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                        ******* Humphrey. That guy killed my Ducks and these Gators can't miss from the outside.
                        Went to the same high school as Humphrey.
                        Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

• Great game by Noah so far!!!:nuts:

Comment

• do you still think the bucks will win by 15?
                            Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

• Livin, if you have nothing good to say then be quiet.

Comment

• I predicted that Ohio State would cover the 5 point spread...and now I'm going to predict that they wont, so I'ma go ahead and consider it a loss. I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                                X