No announcement yet.

Ncaa Championship In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a comeback in OSU's eyes. Kind of looks as if they already gave up.....O ya and Florida is 27-0 when leading at Half, I like over 76 for the 2nd half.

Comment

Horrible game to watch, even more horrible that I am against Florida..lol
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

All I know is I won;t be watchingthe postgame activities if Fla wins...Hopefully Noah beats his chest so hard he hurts himself...:beerbang:

Comment

If I had any money left in my SB account I'd take the 2ndHalf over lol
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

So far all the big championship games this year have sucked....BCS game,Super bowl,this game....Maybe the Women's game willl be entertaining....Nah

Comment

Greg Gumbel looks like a goof with his suit...

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                I don't see a comeback in OSU's eyes. Kind of looks as if they already gave up.....O ya and Florida is 27-0 when leading at Half, I like over 76 for the 2nd half.
                Nice stat bro.
                Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

I'm not a Florida fan either because they beat my Bruins but they are stellar team and dominate OSU in 4 out of the 5 positions

Comment

Dutch Goose ..We all watch the game thanks for the all ready said (cbs) FL 27 -0 when leading at halftime

Comment

Yeah, I hate Noah enough that I figured it would influence me against FLA...so I HAD to take them...lol...

Comment

just reminding everyone

Comment

Isn't the refs job in such a game to keep the score close?

I wonder how many people are going to turn off the TV as the game dwindles down to a blowout...

Comment

I hope you guys dont hate Candice Parker....LOL

Comment

Nope love her and the Lady Vols... will be on them tomm night

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                                Nope love her and the Lady Vols... will be on them tomm night
                                Smart man! with ya alll da way on that one friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X