Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop leaving that ******* guy open **** how hard is that

Comment

• Lucky 17 17 who the **** are you? and why are you not minding your own business asswipe? this is an in game thread. do you know what that is NEWBIE?
      Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

• LOL you only have like 20 more posts him....

Comment

• I see, very respectful to rub it in someone's face that there prediction was a little off tonight. Very Classy, you are doing a nice job of showing your true colours. Excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by emv01 View Post
            LOL you only have like 20 more posts him....
            yeah but at least im from the old school. UC

Comment

• Every Oden block has gone back to Florida. Can things get any worse?
              “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyone1717 View Post
                I see, very respectful to rub it in someone's face that there prediction was a little off tonight. Very Classy, you are doing a nice job of showing your true colours. Excellent.
                Dear old chap. did you not read his thread? if not i would suggest doing so, and shutting the **** up.He was talking mad **** about Representation and layin the house on it and so on....so if a lil friendly razzin hurts your pride, i would suggest logging off lol!:laughing:

Comment

• Come on OSU go on a ******* run one time and make this a ******* game!!!

Comment

• Oden hits 2-2 FT's time for OSU to play some D and maybe hit a three.
                    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

• ******* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Will they cover the god damn threee

Comment

• And not to mention i was only commenting on how the game would be a close one. so ............

Comment

• Yesss Osu is tired.

Comment

• OSU has now missed ELEVEN consecutive threes

Comment

• Okay this one is over...Noah won't do **** in the NBA though so good luck to him with that...

Comment

• 2:31 need 10 more pts...... goddamn missed layups & 3 bombs :nuts:
                                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X