No announcement yet.

Ncaa Championship In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah was on them last night(got lucky) and when they played Ole Miss...That chick can flat out play....

Comment

o75.5 2ndh for me, along with Florida-4 game.....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
        Yeah was on them last night(got lucky) and when they played Ole Miss...That chick can flat out play....
        yup ........4sho
        Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

here come the BUcks

Comment

**** yeah Lewis
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

3 on Noah.

Comment

to be 6 9 Brewer gots handles.

Comment

hit a ******* three christ

Comment

Horford bottom.

Comment

ouch.

Comment

******* Humphrey. That guy killed my Ducks and these Gators can't miss from the outside.
                        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

If they start missing I like what Oden is able to do on the inside...and this game would be a lot closer if osu hit only 2 more out of their 12 threes...Still hope for as bad as they are shooting from outside..

Comment

If OSU defends the 3 better or the gators cool off the Buckeyes have a great shot to win, Christ they cant seem to make a 3 of thier own though GOD.

Comment

Oden showed up to play too bad the rest of the team didn't.

Comment

Looks to me like the Gators are content to let Oden get his points.....they aren't putting too many doubles on him. More points!
                                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X