I find it really funny.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    Ok lets take away the SEC's top 2... you still have: Auburn, Florida, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky... pretty formidable middle of the pack.... name 1 conference with a better lineup of teams 3-7 ??? Certainly not the pac-10, where pretty much everyone but USC folded going down the stretch.
    I would consider Georgia and LSU as the top 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCol View Post
      A "much improved" SF that went on to lose 3 in a row to powerhouses Rutgers, UConn and Cincy. With you making such great points, I wouldn't dare claim that honor.

:laughing:

JC
      Do you actually watch CFB or just read about it in history books?:laughing: Your posts keep proving you lack of significant knowledge about what happens week to week on the field in CFB, but please keep em coming as I really enjoy the humor. As was mentioned SF beat WVA..just to keep you up to date WVA will be playing for the national championship..so they are pretty good I guess? As for Uconn...whom I considered a fraud..though they were ranked pretty high by the coaches and media in the supposed know...and Cincy....apparently you did not notice they were pretty good this year.... LOL get a clue as they are free:beer2:

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

UCLA ..... AND THEY LOST AT HOME TO NOTRE DAME.

End of discussion.

not really. If you saw the game cuse- UCLA lost their starting QB in the game and was down to a 4th string Freshman walk on who had never played before and he turned the ball over 7 (yes SEVEN) times in the game. Not to mention the idiot duhhhh-rell kept putting the kid in bad situations with his play calling. Notre Dame scored on defense not offense in that game and they had the ball on the UCLA 1 yard line and couldn't score, and still barely won the game.
        the SEC is much deeper than the Pac10, though, the pac10 is still a good conference, but that was a freak occurrence and a bad analogy, IMO. UCLA was dominating the game until he got hurt midway through the first half and would have pasted ND if Cowan had been able to play the whole game. UCLA's defense dominated that game and ND only had 140 yards of offense.
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-25-2007, 08:19 PM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• My 2 cents....

W V

They may walk in the backdoor, But with my posted record, I'll take it............

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            not really. If you saw the game cuse- UCLA lost their starting QB in the game and was down to a 4th string Freshman walk on who had never played before and he turned the ball over 7 (yes SEVEN) times in the game. Not to mention the idiot duhhhh-rell kept putting the kid in bad situations with his play calling. Notre Dame scored on defense not offense in that game and they had the ball on the UCLA 1 yard line and couldn't score, and still barely won the game. .
            Thanks FF, I saw the game. While all that is true, they still lost to Notre Dame who was at the time the worst offensive team in all of college football (and that is a fact not an exaggeration of any kind). They can win the Pac 10 and lost to Notre Dame - at home. Navy beat ND at ND. Will they win the Pac 10? No, they won't but still... It's an alarming fact if you ask me. You can't honestly think Georgia, LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Kentucky, Alabama, South Carolina, or even Mississippi State would lose to Notre Dame (this season) no matter what their situation was that day and UCLA'S was admittedly BRUTAL.

It's also kind of not a good thing (if you ask me) that UCLA could be 7-5 overall and win a major conference championship. Plus, Oregon State can finish 3rd-4th in the Pac 10 and they lost to Cincy (from the Big East, which you love to poke fun at) in a Chris Fowler wood shed special 34-3. That "upper echelon" doesn't compare with the SEC's, IMHO.
            Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-26-2007, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpix View Post
              My 2 cents....

W V

They may walk in the backdoor, But with my posted record, I'll take it............
              I really hope WV....U isn't a chant they do at the stadium :laughing:

Comment

• No Nittany. It's:

Let's Go......

Mountaineers.

Comment

Working...
                X