Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF YOU EVER USED THE TERM "I AIN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN SINCE I GOT OUT OF PRISON".

YOUR DEFINITLY A WARLORD

I AIN'T BOOO****TIN
    If its fun, do it

Comment

• I DON'T MIND WHEN MY FOOT FALLS ASLEEP, I JUST HATE IT WHEN IT STARTS SNORING

I AIN'T BOOO****IN
      If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU WAS WATCHIN' THE NEWS AND THEY SAID A BRAZILIAN DIED SKY DIVING OFF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF CALIFORNIA AND YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WAS, IS A BRAZILIAN MORE THAN A GAZILIAN

I AIN'T BOOOO****TIN
        Last edited by yomonte; 12-10-2014, 05:48 PM.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOUR MOM EVER CAUGHT YOU MASTUBATING WHEN YOU WAS A KID AND YOU WERE SO EMBARRASED THAT YOU QUIT DOING IT

UNTIL YOU TURNED 5 AND WAS OLD ENOUGH TO REACH UP AND LOCK THE DOOR

TRUE STORY FROM A WARLORD
          If its fun, do it

Comment

• If you've ever been arrested for kidnapping and then keeping 3 women hostage for 10 years, paying them for having sex with them, then take the money back to buy them something to eat from McDonalds and tell the judge, "They had it pretty good because I'm not a bad guy, just a little sick".....sir, you are definitely warlord poster child material!

:lost:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• I ain't..........AH Nevermind
              Last edited by yomonte; 09-05-2014, 11:21 AM.
              If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE 2005 ABEL PRIZE IN MATHEMATICS FOR THE THEORY AND APPLICATION OF PARTAIL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND THE COMPUTATION OF SOLITONS BUT STILL HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO HIT 45% OF YOUR PLAYS........

I NOMINATE THIS POST AS THE SMARTEST POST IN THIS THREAD. I DON'T KNOW WHO POSTED IT BUT HE IS DEFINITLY A WARLORD.
                If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU EVER LIED TO YOUR WIFE AND TOLD HER YOU WERE GOING TO CHINA ON BIZNESS ONLY TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR GIRLFREIND IN BROOKLYN AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ON A JET CALLED MALASIA THAT DISSAPERED OVER THE INDIAN OCEAN AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LEAVE YOUR GIRLFREINDS HOME SINCE

I AIN'T BOOOOOOOOOCHITTIN'
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

• You are having a school year ending party :beer2: at your mom's house she has been building for a long time. You ask your mom and she says OK, you let the neighbors know and they're fine with it, so you decide to invite friends via social media :laughing: and guess what; 1,500 to 2,000 people show up and trash the place.

They have to call in over 60 cops from 3 different divisions just to tell your guests to :out:

This puts you in the class of 'you just might be a warlord.'

As yomonte would say " I AIN'T BOOOOOOOOOCHITTIN'

See it Here
                    Last edited by Meestermike; 05-04-2014, 05:12 PM.
                    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

• IF YOU EVER GOT SO DRUNK THAT WHEN YOU WENT TO TAKE A CRAP THAT YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR PANTS DOWN AND ALL YOU COULD THINK OF " MY KINGDOM FOR A GARDINIG SHOVEL"

AH NEVERMIND
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU EVER DATED A GIRL FOR A YEAR AND EVERY TIME YOU GOT TOGETHER WAS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN SO YOU DECIDED TO GET MARRIED AND WHEN YOU GOT MARRIED AND AS SOON AS YOU SAID 'I DO' IT TURNED YOUR RELATIONSHIP IN LIKE JAPENEES WATER TORTURE (-5 FOR SPEELING) AND YOU COULDN'T TAKE IT AFTR 6 MONTHS SO YOU DIVORCED HER. AND YOUR FONDESS AND HAPPIEST MEMORY OF YOUR MARRIAGE WAS WHEN SHE SLAMMED HER FINGER IN THE CAR DOOR. AND YOUR STILLL GIGGLIN' AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

I AIN'T BOOOOOOOOCHITTN'
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF A COP PULLED YOU OVER AND THE FIRST THING HE ASKED WAS... ARE YOU DRUNK AND YOU SAID ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10....PROBABLY POINT ONE FIVE

GO TO JAIL WITH DIGNITY....I AIN'T BOOOOOOOCHITNN
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOUR DOGS FARTS SMELL BETTER THAN HER BREATH

I AIN'T LYYYYNNNNN
                            If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU EVER TOOK A MEDICATION AND ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS WAS FLUSHING AND YOU NEVER HEARD OF THAT CHIT UNTIL YOU TOOK IT. OOOOHHH FLUSHING AIN'T PRETTY.

BOOOSOMETHIN'
                              If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU DON'T USE THE TERM "THIS AIN'T MY FIRST RODEO" BECAUSE YOU NEVER RODE A BULL, AND SECOND, NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO.

YOUR STILL A WARLORD
                                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                                X