X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
    Joepa, I just now got the deeper meaning to your post. DAT SHIIT IS FUNNY
    Now me is calling it piled higher and dummer cause those people ain't got no common sens!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• If you was ever unemployed and waiting for a sign from above to tell you what to do, opened up your prescription bottle to give a friend with an abscessed tooth one of your pills for back pain and thought the man upstairs just wanted you make people be happy......
      Last edited by joepa66; 09-06-2015, 02:38 PM.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• IF YOU EVER SOLD PENCILES OUT OF A CUP FOR 50 CENTS IN FRONT OF WALMARK AND WORE SUN GLASSES TO MAKE EVERYBODY THINK YOU WAS BLIND AND WAS PULLING IN $100,OOO A YEAR ON A BAD YEAR.

I AIN'T.........

-5 FOR SPELLING
        If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU EVER WENT INTO A BAR AND SEEN THIS GIRL YOU RECONIZED AND YOU COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU KNEW HER FROM AND THEN IT CAME TO YOU, IT WAS YOUR EX WIFE TWICE REMOVED.

I DON'T GET IT EITHER
          Last edited by yomonte; 09-25-2015, 08:50 PM.
          If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU LOVE YOUR DOG MORE THAN YOURSELF AND YOU REALLY LOVE ME ME ME. ...AH NEVERMIND
            If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU EVER WENT TO THE HOOD AND BOUGHT HEMP CAUSE REAL WEED MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU SUFFER FROM PARANOID SNITZELFREENIA
              Last edited by yomonte; 09-28-2015, 06:47 PM.
              If its fun, do it

Comment

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                IF YOU WAS WATCHIN' THE NEWS AND THEY SAID A BRAZILIAN DIED SKY DIVING OFF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF CALIFORNIA AND YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WAS, IS A BRAZILIAN MORE THAN A GAZILIAN

I AIN'T BOOOO****TIN

That never gets old!
                a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                Sides: +17.4 units
                Totals: +0 units
                In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                  That never gets old!
                  Its jus some stupid shiit I post ever now and a again. But that is a classic. No Less.

Horf!n, your the best man
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU EVER SKIPPED SCHOOL WHEN YOU WAS GOIN' THRU PUBERTY TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE OF "I DREAM OF JEANNIE" AND "THE FLYING NUN"

I'M JUS KIDDIN' I NEVER DID THAT I SWEAR. YOU DO BELIEVE ME DON'T YOU.
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO CLASS BUT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HANG WITH HAVE PLENTY OF CLASS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THEY THINK, CAUSE STUDY HALL DON'T COUNT
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

• if WHEN YOU WAS GOING THRU PUBERTY AND WAS TIRED OF MASTURBATING, SO YOU WENT ON GUNNY GOOGLE AND DID A SEARCH FOR "NEED SOME HEAD" AND THIS WAS THE ONLY SITE THAT POPPED UP.

With 35 Academy Award nominations, eight-time Oscar winner Edith Head emerged from Hollywood's fitting rooms to become a household name.
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED THREE TIMES AND DIVORCED THREE TIMES AND AFTER THE THIRD DIVORCE YOU VOWED THAT YOU WOULD ONLY GET MARRIED ONE MORE TIME.
                          Last edited by yomonte; 10-14-2015, 06:37 PM.
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

• If you ever went to Vegas and rented a wh0re, poked the heck out of her, and when you got done said, how much do I owe you, and she said I ain't a prostitute and the only thought in your mind was "HELL YEAH, I MUST BE ON THE BONUS PLAN"
                            Last edited by yomonte; 10-28-2015, 12:38 PM.
                            If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF YOUR DOCTOR PRESRIBED YOU MEDICATION AND FAILED TO TELL YOU THE SIDE EFFECTS MAY CAUSE

THE SQOITES
                              THE RUNS
                              LEAKEAGE
                              THE DRIPS
                              DIAREAH

AND AFTER YOU COULDN'T TAKE IT NO MORE YOU PRAYED TO ALLAH TO GIVE YOU CONSTIPATION.
                              If its fun, do it

Comment

• If you had been up 24 hrs in vegas and told your group you was hittin' the sack and then I seen you 2 hrs later at the craps table!

Comment

Working...
                                X