Colts/Patriots line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    ?? Detroit, GB, and Arizona are all in the top half of the NFL in overall offense, and all in the top 10 in passing offense.
    Exactly. We have played a lot of good offenses this season.

When we faced Kitna, he was the league leader in yards I think. Well we shut him down. Then we shut Favre down who was throwing all over the field against everyone. Cards put up some points in the second half after the two horrible 15-yard penalties gave them first downs which would have been fourth down.

I am still waiting for a team to run on the Redskins defense. I think teams have tried early but they get nothing and just give up. But since we have had a second half lead in every game this season, teams are just going to throw it. Needless to say, they havent had a ton of success because our record is 4-2.

Patriots better get a running game going in the first half because I dont think they can pass all over the Redskins defense like they have to Miami and everyone else.

I am actually looking forward to Brady throwing one of those jump balls to Moss with Taylor in the area. Pretty sure it may be an interception.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Instead of talking about how the Pats might go 16-0, we should petition to get the 2 Redskin losses switched to wins and hand them the Lombardi Trophy. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        Instead of talking about how the Pats might go 16-0, we should petition to get the 2 Redskin losses switched to wins and hand them the Lombardi Trophy. Thoughts?
        They should be 6-0 at this point but no one is saying they deserve it. Basically the offense choked away two games and that is why the Redskins are 4-2. In the Giants game the offense fell asleep in the second half and the defense played their only bad half. Then in the Packers game the defense was awesome and the offense choked away another lead.

Nitts, I dont know if your being a smartass or what but you dont know anything about the Redskins compared to the Skins fans on this board. I speak 100% truth on them. I have watched every game multiple times. I know what I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Nitts, I dont know if your being a smartass or what but you dont know anything about the Redskins compared to the Skins fans on this board. I speak 100% truth on them. I have watched every game multiple times. I know what I am talking about.
          Oh come on, I can't take you anymore... :pud:

You are the biggest homer of a homer's homer from Homerville in this forum. It's not even close. You are so arrogantly pig headed about teams you like that you have now mentally ascended to the heavens like the omnipotent Redskins knowledge God you must think you are, and are now telling a well respected member of this forum (in Nitts) that his opinion is worth nothing compared to yours. The other Skins fans on this board must cringe when they read your homeristic drivel.

Get over yourself already would you... I enjoy joking about Duke and the Skins with you, but jesus, give it a rest.

You don't know if he's being a smart ass? Of course he's being a smart ass, holy crap....

"I have watched every game multiple times"??? :laughing:

Who cares??? We all watch them every week too. Who watches football games multiple times unless you are a scout??? Holy ****... If you have to watch it more than once, that tells me right off the bat that you probably don't know as much as you think you do. I mean, it must be hard to watch TV when you're wearing maroon and gold goggles and have head wear adorned with huge ******* feathers obstructing your face-painted view.

OK ok ok ok... I think it's out of my system... Deep breath... deeeeeep breath....

:th:
          Last edited by CuseFan10; 10-24-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

You are the biggest homer of a homer's homer from Homerville in this forum. It's not even close. You are so arrogantly pig headed about teams you like that you have now mentally ascended to the heavens like the omnipotent Redskins knowledge God you must think you are, and are now telling a well respected member of this forum (in Nitts) that his opinion is worth nothing compared to yours. The other Skins fans on this board must cringe when they read your homeristic drivel.

Get over yourself already would you... I enjoy joking about Duke and the Skins with you, but jesus, give it a rest.

You don't know if he's being a smart ass? Of course he's being a smart ass, holy crap....

Who cares??? We all watch them every week too. Who watches football games multiple times unless yo uare a scout??? Holy ****...

OK ok ok ok... I think it's out of my system... Deep breath... deeeeeep breath....

Comment

How am I being a homer? I said the Redskins are gonna lose this week. I said back in Week 3 we have a good chance to lose to the Giants and we did. I have been pretty right about the Skins games the entire season.

Am I being a homer because I said we played good on offense in the first half vs GB? If thats the case then yea, I am a homer. Watch the game again and tell me we didnt. We moved the ball numerous times in the half and got two touchdowns against a good Packers defense.

I have spoke the truth on them all season. I said their offense choked away two games and the defense is awesome. If you guys dont believe thats true then you know nothing about the Redskins of 2007.

Comment

As usual, you missed the point ENTIRELY and then proceeded to spew forth some more "I am god of the Redskins know-it-all crap"...

GL2U this weekend bro! :thumbs:

I made my point, I'm sure people understood it.

Comment

you are a homer!!!!!!!!! simply because you dont mention the true facts that, your team has a weak offense, and an average defense!!!!! ... :beer2:

Comment

As usual, you missed the point ENTIRELY and then proceeded to spew forth some more "I am god of the Redskins know-it-all crap"...

GL2U this weekend bro! :thumbs:

I made my point, I'm sure people understood it.
                    Can you tell me what I said about the Redskins makes me a homer?

You made it known to me about 10 times that I am a homer. Now tell me what I said about the Redskins in this thread or any other time.

Yup, there you go again...Running your mouth because you have a problem with what someone has to say about a game and a team in general. Anything other that agreeing with you, you have a huge problem with

:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      you are a homer!!!!!!!!! simply because you dont mention the true facts that, your team has a weak offense, and an average defense!!!!! ... :beer2:
                      An average defense? Well we have the 5th rated defense in the entire NFL so if that is average, I will take it 16 games a year:laughing:

Our offense is better than weak. The offense just hasnt opened anything up yet this season, especially in the second half of games.

I would say missing half of the starting o-line for a lot this season, we have done a fine job getting to 4-2.

But yea, everything I just said is homer talk. :laughing:

Comment

thread derailed :ohman:

I'm seeing Pats-2.5-130/Colts+2.5+110 @ 5Dimes. No way in hell will I lay chalk to fade the Colts at home! No way! This statement may cause a war, but I think the Colts have a better defense. They are much quicker defensively, & I still think the Pats secondary is overrated. Peyton Manning at home, no fn way the Pats want to get into a shootout... #1 pass D, though I do think the Pats will move the ball with quick hitters a la Welker/Stallworth. You don't think Manning will make the plays to Wayne/Harrison/Clark? I think it's huge for the Colts that they now have 2 rbs they trust to carry the ball. I'm sure there will be an emphasis on the Colts winning the TOP. This is a damn good team running the ball. I give the Colts the edge in the run game, as they are avg 4.5 ypc (NE 4.2) & have 10 tds on the ground (NE has 5). And before you try & say the Colts run D is bad, the Pats are allowing 4.4 ypc this year (the Colts are allowing 4.2). Granted the teams playing NE have had less attempts, because they have to throw the run out of the playbook once they are down 21 pts LoL. I'm curious to see what happens after this week's games. Both teams are in tough games from a situational standpoint, with the Colts probably more so as they are on the road off a big MNF win. If the Pats roll, & the Colts play a close one, there could be an even higher public perception of the Pats (as if that's even possible). Just some thoughts...
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Who cares??? We all watch them every week too. Who watches football games multiple times unless you are a scout??? Holy ****... If you have to watch it more than once, that tells me right off the bat that you probably don't know as much as you think you do. I mean, it must be hard to watch TV when you're wearing maroon and gold goggles and have head wear adorned with huge ******* feathers obstructing your face-painted view.

I don't watch games twice, but I read that post twice....lmao...classic! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                            An average defense? Well we have the 5th rated defense in the entire NFL so if that is average, I will take it 16 games a year:laughing:

Our offense is better than weak. The offense just hasnt opened anything up yet this season, especially in the second half of games.

I would say missing half of the starting o-line for a lot this season, we have done a fine job getting to 4-2.

But yea, everything I just said is homer talk. :laughing:

Homer!!!! :thumbs: your defense is only good for 1 half.... average:beer2:

Comment

So I guess the Skins have been hiding what their real identity is on offense? They are keeping the offense conservative to make sure they don't give anything away :puke:

I don't claim to know everything, nor do I think I am very good at the NFL, but I just call 'em as I see 'em. The 'Skins rank #25 in offense(since we are using the rankings) in terms of YPG. That's behind some of these putrid offenses: Baltimore, Minnesota, and Oakland. You want to go PPG, because points are what matters? 17th ranked behind Oakland, Miami, and are only .7 points ahead of that vaunted Chicago Bears' attack.

Washington is an average team in my mind, and would struggle to make the playoffs(I think they would miss) in the AFC.

Now I am done with this thread because the idea of this many homer'd up Skins fans all in one thread makes my head throb.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                                Homer!!!! :thumbs: your defense is only good for 1 half.... average:beer2:
                                Yea the defense played bad in one half the entire season...Were average alright:eyz:

Comment

Working...
                                X