No announcement yet.

Sean Taylor dies at age 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, before I went to bed it doctors thought he was going to make it. 24 is way too early. My prayers are certainly with him and his family.

Comment

:ohman: Total BS!:bang: Brings back the pain from my boy Darrent dying. Senseless acts, unfortunately this is a microcosim of the society that we live wherein life is not valued. I pray for him, his family and most of all his little girl. My he R.I.P:beerbang:

Comment

RIP Sean.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Taylor family. A Redskin, family man, and father.
        He will be missed.

Last edited by SuperSkins; 11-27-2007, 11:26 AM.

Comment

The man played balls out on every play and this is one of my fondest memories of him. He brought excitement to a game that normally has none:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b1TgyMrkqNs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b1TgyMrkqNs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

very very sad, at 24 and being in such great shape i never thought for a second he would not pull out of this.... my thoughts and prayers are with his spirit hoping he is in a decent place,most of all his family who is left behind.... how very tragic. RIP Sean

Comment

RIP ST.......that is just sad...

and i agree with NItts....i think more is to come on this...i heard Joe Gibbs yesterday and he was kind of puzzled why ST returned home after receiving treatment on Saturday and said "only god knows why he went home". And yeah, if you are robbing someplace, the last place you go is the bedroom....and if you didn't want any witnesses, you would have shot her as well. You don't just shoot one person in the bedroom and not the other person.

Really sad, though.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

First and foremost, obviously thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. As many others have stated, this was totally senseless and just another sad reality that this is how life is, with people just going around shooting other people up for whatever sick reason they have, with no value on life.
                On a side note, I found it rather disturbing that his house had been broken twice in the previous. No security upgrades? And what was flat-out creepy was the fact that in the first break-in, a machete had been left on his bed. I can only think that this was not a robbery at all, but rather a premeditated, cold-blooded murder. I hope they catch this son of a bitch.

Moose
                Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

This hurts me so much because I watched this guy over the past 4 years with the Redskins. It feels like I lost a friend. I have had so many memories of Sean Taylor. I saw him do many things in his short career with the Redskins.

There is no doubt in my mind he was going to go down as one of the best safetys of all-time. There is also no doubt in my mind his daughter lost a great father.

RIP Sean. We will all miss you.
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                    This hurts me so much because I watched this guy over the past 4 years with the Redskins. It feels like I lost a friend. I have had so many memories of Sean Taylor. I saw him do many things in his short career with the Redskins.

There is no doubt in my mind he was going to go down as one of the best safetys of all-time. There is also no doubt in my mind his daughter lost a great father.

RIP Sean. We will all miss you.
                    I feel the same exact way.... even though i don't literally KNOW him... I feel like lost an extended family member in some way....

rip

Comment

[ATTACH]93[/ATTACH]
                      Sean 12 yrs old posing for the SouthDade Rams
                      Tragically this was the "half-time" of your special life..
                      Last edited by Lisalikes Winners; 11-27-2007, 01:50 PM.

Comment

stum.jpg

How we remembered him..

Comment

taylor&amp;rolle.jpg
                          Celebrating with A. Rolle

Comment

Redskin.jpg
                            The day he left us and became a Redskin..
                            RIP Sean Taylor
                            You were misunderstood by many but will be missed by more..
                            Last edited by Lisalikes Winners; 11-27-2007, 01:40 PM.

Comment

rumor floating around that the Skins will only play 10 players on defense for the first series against Buffalo.....

just a rumor though

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                                rumor floating around that the Skins will only play 10 players on defense for the first series against Buffalo.....

just a rumor though
                                There was a HS team here in PA(I think it was Southern Columbia) that started every game with 9 players on D in a tribute to two fallen starters from the unit. What was interesting was they never gave up a TD while playing with only 9 and went on to have an unbeaten season and win the State Title. Remarkable stuff and I would love to see Washington do this.

Comment

Working...
                                X