Sean Taylor dies at age 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    Wow. Mind your own business. No one is talking to you. This isnt the thread to start a beef. Show some respect here.

Basically you should grow up. Thats all.
    Ha, thats my point, respect. Who the **** are you? This is gambling forum jackass. Go read chicken soup for the ******* you overly sensitive whiner. You made it my business by clogging up this thread with your girly emotion...........

Honestly dude, grow a sack.......

Done with this ****.......good luck with everything.......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
      Ha, thats my point, respect. Who the **** are you? This is gambling forum jackass. Go read chicken soup for the ******* you overly sensitive whiner. You made it my business by clogging up this thread with your girly emotion...........

Honestly dude, grow a sack.......

Done with this ****.......good luck with everything.......
      Yea I am so sorry Shamrock. Maybe Ill grow a sack and stop taking the death of one of my favorite players so tough.

:ohman:
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        you shouldnt be too upset after the real truth comes out... if it ever does...:beer2:
        :thumbs: .....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I didnt think this forum was filled with this many classless folks Eddie. This is truly ashame.
          jesus are any of us here perfect??? havent we all done something we regret doing??? ****en brutal...... i just go back to the glass house story,that about sums it up... the truth is no one deserves to be done like that...... last time i checked no one here was up for sainthood....... when we bet dont we break the law?? when we have two beers and drive down the street dont we break the law??? when we smoke a joint,never mind.. there was only one perfect person on this stinkin earth and we hung him from a cross.. and thats all i have to say about that.... hopefully the cops have the right people,when convicted they should serve out the time they get,hopefully life sentence in a dc jail....

Comment

Yea I am so sorry Shamrock. Maybe Ill grow a sack and stop taking the death of one of my favorite players so tough.

:ohman:

dude- do you ever notice (i doubt it) that you ALWAYS make yourself the target of like EVERYONE pretty much outside of fellow redskins fans in this forum.......
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              dude- do you ever notice (i doubt it) that you ALWAYS make yourself the target of like EVERYONE pretty much outside of fellow redskins fans in this forum.......
              This thread isnt about me. Thats what makes you people look so stupid.

Some of you continue to argue and pick fights with me in Sean Taylors death thread.

Dude, grow up and im not just talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                it is sad, our soldiers are getting killed every day and nobody says anything about that. why does his story get all the tv time, because he is a football player.
                :thumbs:

Comment

Eddie, I'm far from perfect, but I didn't get pushed thru the school system with passing grades cause I played good football and on the side hang with the wrong crowd, probably the worst crowd the mind could imagine. He had bad karma and only you can give yourself bad karma. Burglars don't go straight to a bedroom where folks are. They start grabbing **** as soon as they come thru the door. They didn't grab ****. Seans best freind was quoted as saying " this was absolutely not a robbery "
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                    Eddie, I'm far from perfect, but I didn't get pushed thru the school system with passing grades cause I played good football and on the side hang with the wrong crowd, probably the worst crowd the mind could imagine. He had bad karma and only you can give yourself bad karma. Burglars don't go straight to a bedroom where folks are. They start grabbing **** as soon as they come thru the door. They didn't grab ****. Seans best freind was quoted as saying " this was absolutely not a robbery "
                    You are so in unformed. Seans so called "best friend" you are quoting? Well they havent talked in a while.

There was things stolen from the house.

The rest you said about hanging out with the wrong crowd is pretty much what I expect from you because thats what mainstream media is feeding you.

Lets listen to Antrelle Rolle instead of the cops but like your buddy homedawg said, the truth will never come out...

Comment

• Arizona Cardinals cornerback Antrel Rolle a childhood friend of Taylor's, suggested in a televised interview that dark characters from Taylor's past killed him out of spite. Among his comments were:

"This was not the first incident ... they've been targeting him for three years now."
                      "He really didn't say too much ... but I know he lived his life pretty much scared every day of his life when he was down in Miami because those people were targeting him."
                      "There was so much surrounding him ... everyone was talking about him bad, so he just had to distance himself from everyone and live a life of his own. ... Within the last year, I've never seen anyone make such a dramatic change,"
                      "They say it was a burglary. It absolutely was not a burglary. Down South, where we're from, there were many people talking to Sean, a lot of jealousy, a lot of angry people.
                      "Sean, he had a large group of friends, and he no longer hung out with those friends, so you never know where this came from."[23]
                      Rolle's comments were instantly and prominently reported by the media, which fueled speculation that the mysterious circumstances surrounding Taylor's death indicated a "hit" or "assassination" by old associates with a vendetta against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post

Dude, grow up and im not just talking to you.
                        I'm not a hater, just a realist.
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                          you shouldnt be too upset after the real truth comes out... if it ever does...:beer2:
                          Please tell us all what the real truth is going to be?

You make a statement like that, you better back it up right now.

Comment

• Washington Post

Among the questions: Why was Taylor's house burglarized just eight days before the shooting, with the thieves taking virtually nothing and leaving a kitchen knife on a bed? Why was Taylor in Miami again -- without notifying Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs -- after having returned briefly after the first break-in? Why did Monday's intruder or intruders kick in the bedroom door? Why was at least one carrying a gun, which legal experts say is uncommon among burglars because breaking and entering with a firearm carries much harsher minimum sentences? Why did Taylor have a machete in his bedroom?

Comment

• A guy goes to rob a store. the cash register is open and all he has to do is take the money, but instead, goes all over the store looking for the clerk. C'mon now
                              If its fun, do it

Comment

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                                A guy goes to rob a store. the cash register is open and all he has to do is take the money, but instead, goes all over the store looking for the clerk. C'mon now
                                Wow. If you honestly think the two things compare to each other then I am not really going to reply to your posts anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X