No announcement yet.

Sean Taylor dies at age 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins, I don't for one minute believe that these guys broke in a week before and didn't take anything while he wasn't home, come back when he was and still don't take anything. Just my opinion, but I think these guys are patsies. They are not charged with anything yet are they.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      dude- does buying gear make you part of the investigating team as well now?.....:beer2:
      Dont feel like joking about things right now if you are even joking. Us Redskins fans are still upset about this and will be for a while.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

you shouldnt be too upset after the real truth comes out... if it ever does...:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          you shouldnt be too upset after the real truth comes out... if it ever does...:beer2:
          What the **** is that supposed to mean?

You want to know the real truth. He was shot and murdered in his own home while sleeping at night.

You are a ******* piece of ****. You are just as bad as the killers.

Its people like you that make the world so ****ed up.

**** you homedawg. I hope you burn in hell:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
            i hope this turns out to be true.... colin coward and the rest of ESPN will have some serious crow to eat....

they should all be fired for lack of journalistic integrity
            i didnt catch it, what did they say skins?
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              the real truth???what do you mean the real truth? i dont know how to take that statement.....:conf:

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post

You want to know the real truth. He was shot and murdered in his own home while sleeping at night.

stop your ****in' cryin... the dude is dead and I didn't kill him... he had many issues and alot of enemies....**** Off!!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

If a big guy comes at me with a machete, I'm not shooting him in the leg. I think the knife in the bed was a Loraina Bobbit message. His family asked that what really happened be kept quiet. IMO, they didn't want it to come out that he was shot in the dick and just happened to kill him.
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                    the real truth???what do you mean the real truth? i dont know how to take that statement.....:conf:
                    He is a jackass. I wish I didnt reply to something so stupid and thoughtless but I did.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post

Dude, GM, you are such a whiney spaz, i cant take it. You come on here and pop-off about the f'ing redskins and you rarely bring anything to the table. I dont know exactly what HD was implying, but he didnt deserve 'just as bad as the killer' or 'burn in hell.' I can tell by how you write that you are a little bitch.

As far as this sean taylor situation, its horrible. I am too truly horrified this happened. But just because he was on 'your' team (that you apparently play for) doesnt mean you lost a brother. You are just some ******* dude that watches football (which happens to be a game) just like the rest of us. You aren't the owner of the team, and besides rooting for them, you have ZERO connection to the team. To go a little further, you have ZERO connection to sean taylor. How about you take it down a notch and stop acting like you have to defend the honor of sean taylor.........

love,

your nemesis

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                        If a big guy comes at me with a machete, I'm not shooting him in the leg. I think the knife in the bed was a Loraina Bobbit message. His family asked that what really happened be kept quiet. IMO, they didn't want it to come out that he was shot in the dick and just happened to kill him.
                        Is this a joke because if it isnt you are so in unformed about this whole thing I would hold off on all comments.

Comment

:ohman:

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                            Dude, GM, you are such a whiney spaz, i cant take it. You come on here and pop-off about the f'ing redskins and you rarely bring anything to the table. I dont know exactly what HD was implying, but he didnt deserve 'just as bad as the killer' or 'burn in hell.' I can tell by how you write that you are a little bitch.

As far as this sean taylor situation, its horrible. I am too truly horrified this happened. But just because he was on 'your' team (that you apparently play for) doesnt mean you lost a brother. You are just some ******* dude that watches football (which happens to be a game) just like the rest of us. You aren't the owner of the team, and besides rooting for them, you have ZERO connection to the team. To go a little further, you have ZERO connection to sean taylor. How about you take it down a notch and stop acting like you have to defend the honor of sean taylor.........

love,

your nemesis
                            Wow. Mind your own business. No one is talking to you. This isnt the thread to start a beef. Show some respect here.

Basically you should grow up. Thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                              i didnt catch it, what did they say skins?
                              He said he was 8-0 being right about things like this. He said it was a hit. This was the day after all the mourning took place on ESPN. He went on to say, its disrespectful to shoot a man downstairs and that was their plan. He played bytes of Sean's best freind saying it was a hit.
                              If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                                :ohman:
                                I didnt think this forum was filled with this many classless folks Eddie. This is truly ashame.

Comment

Working...
                                X