Sean Taylor dies at age 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    Ah whatever guys. None of you obviously like me and most of you try to start fights with me even in this Sean Taylor death thread. This will be the last post I made at Predictem.com.

Hope that puts a smile on all your faces.

GL to most of you betting wise.

Who's gonna be the forum jackass?????

Comment

• GM, have a beer on me man. Personnaly, I like you alot and respect you. I just feel your trying to make a saint out of a gangsta.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        There's a couple newbs with promise I can think of...

Seriously...GM...chill....I just thought you were thinking a very possible outcome, was crazy talk....it could have went down that way, dude...none of us know...but when they suggested it, you attacked and defended blindly IMO...
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-30-2007, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Ah whatever guys. None of you obviously like me and most of you try to start fights with me even in this Sean Taylor death thread. This will be the last post I made at Predictem.com.

GM I like you, But I think most of the people are right. Taylor wanted to act like a thug and bad things happen when you do that ****.
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            Roth:laughing:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thats my point bro...this isnt morbid****.com.

Even though i think you are a whiney bitch and you had a pink skirt on when you typed that post, i wouldnt like to see you go. All i want is for you to actually talk about gambling, cause thats why we are here. I respect your opinion on games (outside NFC east and Duke).

So lets take a step back, relax, have a beer, and lock this thread up.......

However, i'll always remain your nemesis.........

sham.........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                Thats my point bro...this isnt morbid****.com.

So lets take a step back, relax, have a beer, and lock this thread up.......
                I'm no Mod but I'd have to say that's the best thing to do. None of us know anything and we've all had the chance to say our piece on Taylor. From here on out it can only get ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                  this isnt morbid****.com.
                  that site wont let me in??? :conf:

Comment

• Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                    Roth:laughing:
                    Did I hear someone say my name!? LOL!

GM, get the **** over it pal! I hope you stay. Let's win some cash, bro!

Yo, move this to the toilet where it belongs! :thumbs:
                    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

• Bird, you bassard, I oughta, I oughta.....AH nevermind! :beer2:
                      White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

• seriously GM we know you're reading this.

no one's pissing on his grave.

and as much as we should respect your respect for him and/or the redskins.

think for a second if you (God Forbid) passed away tonight, would Taylor had mourned for you?

there's a bigger picture here to everything. I know **** about Taylor, I didnt like him cuz he was a redskins, but that didnt mean I wished anything bad for him, and if its true he was trying to turn his life around cuz of his daughter, then I'd like to think he's in a better place as it is.

sure its horrible his daughter wont have her dad around, but sometimes karma is karma. maybe now she has a legitimate chance for a normal life? maybe she will look back on this one day and see her dad was a good man who had a checkered past, but tried to change when she was just a twinkle in his eye? (hows that for chick stuff shamrock? lol) and she'd be the sole reason for it.

have a beer and relax dudes, there are bigger fish to boil. :beerbang:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Rothko View Post
                          Bird, you bassard, I oughta, I oughta.....AH nevermind! :beer2:
                          LMAO:beerbang:
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

Agreed Sham- Sean Taylor was not Jesus Christ. He has a laundry list of things that are not good. Did he deserve to die? No, obviously not. But these people like Dookie GM who act like they knew him and have some connection to him and this impacts their lives in some way because they watch him play football 16 times a year (if healthy) and root for him have got to relax. You'd think he was at your house for Thanksgiving dinner for crying out loud.

Dookie GM- The comments you made to HD are appalling to me, and you should be embarrassed of yourself. Grow up. I guarantee not one person in here respects anything you say. The guy was bad news. Associate and run with the rabid dogs of society long enough and eventually you are going to get bit.

On a side note, imagine being Michael Pittman and having to wear the number of a guy who spit in your face on your helmet? Not that Michael "I beat woman as my second job" Pittman can talk really I guess? I'm actually surprised he and Sean weren't good buddies....
                            I just lost a lot of respect for you. You are no better than the fuked up media.

I will recant my words if you can qualify any of your statements... When, exactly, did he run with rabid dogs... when was he bad news?

Comment

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                              Fellas, I'm not trying to be an ass about this. These are my honest opinions. No matter how you feel about what I said and your replies, there are no hard feelings on my part. Some act like the fkn Pope was murdered. So he had a little girl and was turning his life around. He hung around the wrong crowd, a crowd of gangsta's and maybe some of you don't know how bad some can be, but I do. He shunned his gangsta freinds. This was a gangsta act no less.
                              Never knew you had the racist gene.... please qualify your statement.... when was he hanging around gangsters again?

So many sheep here listen to ESPN's rants and ravings and don't actually know the truth...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                                Never knew you had the racist gene.... please qualify your statement.... when was he hanging around gangsters again?

So many sheep here listen to ESPN's rants and ravings and don't actually know the truth...
                                Yo is a Nascar fan LMAO:laughing:
                                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                                X