Sean Taylor dies at age 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    The FIRST thing I thought when I heard he was shot was that someone got revenge for his gun-wielding stuff from a while back. Maybe the guy was trying to change, but let's call a spade a spade.
    Once again.... you show your ignorance.... HE DID NOT WIELD A FUKING GUN

Fuk you and your fuking judgemental ass.... it was PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW that ST did not have a gun, nor did he hold a gun or point one at anyone... it was THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!! This is not my opinion, it's a MATTER OF PUBLIC FUKING RECORD.... try fuking GOOGLE douchebag.... sick of this bull****.... keep buying the media's spin.... he WAS CHARGED WITH BRANDISHING A GUN... thats all the media says.... what they don't say is that charge was thrown out and THE FUKING PROSECUTER WAS FIRED/RESIGNED OVER IT.

PUBLIC RECORD.

yes lets call a spade a spade... you are a racist

Comment

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      GM, have a beer on me man. Personnaly, I like you alot and respect you. I just feel your trying to make a saint out of a gangsta.
      yet again... please show how he was a gangsta

Comment

• Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
        GM I like you, But I think most of the people are right. Taylor wanted to act like a thug and bad things happen when you do that ****.
        how did he act like a thug? defending his property? getting in a fist fight with someone who stole from him?

OK, anyone thats ever been in a fist fight is a thug... i got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post

Fuk you and your fuking judgemental ass.... it was PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW that ST did not have a gun, nor did he hold a gun or point one at anyone... it was THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!! This is not my opinion, it's a MATTER OF PUBLIC FUKING RECORD.... try fuking GOOGLE douchebag.... sick of this bull****.... keep buying the media's spin.... he WAS CHARGED WITH BRANDISHING A GUN... thats all the media says.... what they don't say is that charge was thrown out and THE FUKING PROSECUTER WAS FIRED/RESIGNED OVER IT.

PUBLIC RECORD.

calling somebody a gangsta is not racist nobody said anything about his race. There are gangstas of all races and IMO they are all *******s:puke:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

how did he act like a thug? defending his property? getting in a fist fight with someone who stole from him?

OK, anyone thats ever been in a fist fight is a thug... i got it.
            Yup do you go around fighting people. **** most Eagles fans are *******s at the games and act like Thugs to other teams fans.
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

• i can tell you why people are so quick to jump to conclusions....because most of us are sick of this **** and it is the same M.O. Black kid between 18 and 25 either being an idiot himself or with the wrong people...(vick, the guy from Denver Broncos at a night club at 4AM, Pac man jones, chris henry, half the bengals team, Joey Porter shot in the ass)....i could go on and on....and it's an epidemic and it's a serious problem in this race/age group. That is why people are quick to judge when they see a 24 YO black NFL player shot to death.........so now you have the taylor thing and everyone assumes the same, running with the wrong crowd...got caught up in a homie war....target of some gangstas. Right, no....justified, no.....understandable YES.....of the 13 bengals arrests in the last year+ (12 players, 1 arrested twicd)......TWELVE of them were black kids between 18-25........it's not being racist, it's an epidemic and a scary pattern........one that i wish we could fix because it is getting this country no where in a lot of different areas.

want some startling stats....18% of white households are mother only.......51% of black households are mother only and you know that is much higher in "the hood"......of the 81 deaths in this country that come from guns daily(suicide, police, murders everything), the only bigger group than 18-25 YO black males being murdered (7/day) are suicides among 40+ YO white males (NYTimes survey). put a lack of quality home guidance together which is a big factor in those stats and that is what you get..........that is why people jump to conclusions.

It's not really that hard to understand how people in the media or wherever ar jumping to conclusions. You would have to be socially blind not to understand this on some level.

RIP ST....didn't deserve it and i hope those are brought to justice no matter what the deal was.
              Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-30-2007, 11:57 PM.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                RIP ST....didn't deserve it and i hope those are brought to justice no matter what the deal was.
                That I can agree on...

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  That I can agree on...
                  :thumbs: .......

Comment

PUBLIC RECORD.

Easy with the racist stuff please, Skins. You know nothing about me except that we share a love for Big East basketball, chat here and used to be friendly (I guess) on this board. I'm not gonna fight with you over Sean Taylor's death cause you are very emotional on the issue obviously and it's not something worth fighting over anyway. I am allowed to believe and express my opinion. It's pretty obvious that when his own friends from the "U" flat out says near verbatim that he "ran with the wrong crowd" that Taylor had some issues and probably associated with some bad people. You act like the guy has never been in trouble.

Yell at me all you want if it's cathartic for you, I'll choose to express my opinion as is my right and be the bigger man, and not do the same to you.
                    Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-01-2007, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Easy with the racist stuff please, Skins. You know nothing about me except that we share a love for Big East basketball, chat here and used to be friendly (I guess) on this board. I'm not gonna fight with you over Sean Taylor's death cause you are very emotional on the issue obviously and it's not something worth fighting over anyway. I am allowed to believe and express my opinion. It's pretty obvious that when his own friends from the "U" flat out says near verbatim that he "ran with the wrong crowd" that Taylor had some issues and probably associated with some bad people. You act like the guy has never been in trouble.

Yell at me all you want if it's cathartic for you, I'll choose to express my opinion as is my right and be the bigger man, and not do the same to you.
                      i don't really think anything or anyone has been racist in this whole discussion. people are free to express their opinions on what they think has happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                        Yup do you go around fighting people. **** most Eagles fans are *******s at the games and act like Thugs to other teams fans.
                        Yup, in total agreement there. Why is it that when someone (which in this case wasn't even me) mentions the word "thug" or "gangster" it immediately has to imply one is racist? People of all shapes, sizes, and colors can be thugs and gangsters.

Not too defend myself again here, but I never even called anyone either. All I said was IMO, from things I've heard, he liked to run with the wrong crowds. How that makes me racist, I don't know??

Comment

• No, **** that Cuse, these ******* redskins fans are ridiculous on this site. Hey Skinsfan, **** off.

You have never met Sean Taylor, you don't know him, you have never been in the same room as him, you have zero connection with him. You have some bizarre celebrity boner for him because he played for the redskins. Dude, get a ******* life. Listen, take a step back and realize we all watch a bunch of millionaires play a 3 hour game 16 times a year. A GAME.

For all you dopey redskins fans, YOU NEVER KNEW SEAN TAYLOR. I;m an Eagles fan, but if Donovan McNabb got murdered I wouldn't be on a gambling site arguing with people about it.

Skinsfan, go **** yourself cuz, and dont drop the racist bomb, thats worst than the fake relationship you and GM had with ST.

as i said before, MODS, PLEASE LOCK THIS UP..............

oh, BTW, the redskins ******* suck..........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Yup, in total agreement there. Why is it that when someone (which in this case wasn't even me) mentions the word "thug" or "gangster" it immediately has to imply one is racist? People of all shapes, sizes, and colors can be thugs and gangsters.

Not too defend myself again here, but I never even called anyone either. All I said was IMO, from things I've heard, he liked to run with the wrong crowds. How that makes me racist, I don't know??

cuse- i was a guest of a big time NFL'er once for a weekend and i took in a game in that town early in the evening and then we all went out about 12:30 AM to this club....dude i left after 30 seconds....i was the only guy not in an NBA jersey and a MrT starter kit and it was the kind of place where everyone was with the chest out......looking cool...there was even a fight in line (which we cut...lol). I was like i'm out of here. No freeking wonder these guys get shot at night clubs. They were out until about 4:30AM. Now they were GREAT guys and you would know every one of them if i told you who it was, but their "posse" was suspect and the people at the club were WAYYY suspect..........it's really hard not to form opinions sometimes which may or may not be right, based on perception and what you've seen previous.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              cuse- i was a guest of a big time NFL'er once for a weekend and i took in a game in that town early in the evening and then we all went out about 12:30 AM to this club....dude i left after 30 seconds....i was the only guy not in an NBA jersey and a MrT starter kit and it was the kind of place where everyone was with the chest out......looking cool...there was even a fight in line (which we cut...lol). I was like i'm out of here. No freeking wonder these guys get shot at night clubs. They were out until about 4:30AM. Now they were GREAT guys and you would know every one of them if i told you who it was, but their "posse" was suspect and the people at the club were WAYYY suspect..........it's really hard not to form opinions sometimes which may or may not be right, based on perception and what you've seen previous.
                              100% correct..........

I have been around every single member of the Eagles, Sixers for the past 3 years because I knew the owner of a club in Philly. I was there often. (drinking for free.....:sm: )

Anyway, AI, Trotter, Bobby Taylor, Deuce Staley, D Nickel, Tra Thomas, are the greatest guys. The fellas they brought in were HORRIBLE. Not only were they trouble, they thought everything was free because of who they were with.

(This isnt the thread for this, but i have some great stories about the Eagles players from this club. I'll start one in the GD)

MODS, PLEASE LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sm:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                                Not only were they trouble, they thought everything was free because of who they were with.

:
                                LMAO...same thing that weekend........i was like dude....don't be shy about helping yourself to the comps........:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                                X