Sean Taylor dies at age 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post

Lets listen to Antrelle Rolle instead of the cops but like your buddy homedawg said, the truth will never come out...
    3 top things you've said since you've been here.....(1) lets listen to rolle (who was close to him, but i guess because you purchase gear you knew him better than his friends), (2) homedawg is my buddy and (3) the truth will never come out........:beerbang: .......all solid......all very solid.......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      Eddie, I'm far from perfect, but I didn't get pushed thru the school system with passing grades cause I played good football and on the side hang with the wrong crowd, probably the worst crowd the mind could imagine. He had bad karma and only you can give yourself bad karma. Burglars don't go straight to a bedroom where folks are. They start grabbing **** as soon as they come thru the door. They didn't grab ****. Seans best freind was quoted as saying " this was absolutely not a robbery "
      yomonte i never implied that i thought this was a robbery... honestly i dont think it was.

Comment

• I have to admit that there is something fishy about this whole situation. I'm not going to comment because I know nothing of the details, but there is something more to the story than what is reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          3 top things you've said since you've been here.....(1) lets listen to rolle (who was close to him, but i guess because you purchase gear you knew him better than his friends), (2) homedawg is my buddy and (3) the truth will never come out........:beerbang: .......all solid......all very solid.......:beerbang:
          Rolle hasnt talked to him in months upon months. Maybe over a year.

Homedawg never answered me question as to what the real truth will be. The son of a bitch made a bold statement, now answer it.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
            A guy goes to rob a store. the cash register is open and all he has to do is take the money, but instead, goes all over the store looking for the clerk. C'mon now
            And then they shoot the clerk in his leg and leaves.

See, two can play at that game.

Comment

• Anyway I'll let you guys run your mouths.

Sorry I am taking the death of Sean Taylor tough.

Maybe I need to grow a sac like Shamrock said.

See ya guys later. If you see me in any other threads make sure to pick a fight because that is the only thing you people like doing here.

Grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                Dude, GM, you are such a whiney spaz, i cant take it. You come on here and pop-off about the f'ing redskins and you rarely bring anything to the table. I dont know exactly what HD was implying, but he didnt deserve 'just as bad as the killer' or 'burn in hell.' I can tell by how you write that you are a little bitch.

As far as this sean taylor situation, its horrible. I am too truly horrified this happened. But just because he was on 'your' team (that you apparently play for) doesnt mean you lost a brother. You are just some ******* dude that watches football (which happens to be a game) just like the rest of us. You aren't the owner of the team, and besides rooting for them, you have ZERO connection to the team. To go a little further, you have ZERO connection to sean taylor. How about you take it down a notch and stop acting like you have to defend the honor of sean taylor.........

love,

your nemesis

Agreed Sham- Sean Taylor was not Jesus Christ. He has a laundry list of things that are not good. Did he deserve to die? No, obviously not. But these people like Dookie GM who act like they knew him and have some connection to him and this impacts their lives in some way because they watch him play football 16 times a year (if healthy) and root for him have got to relax. You'd think he was at your house for Thanksgiving dinner for crying out loud.

Dookie GM- The comments you made to HD are appalling to me, and you should be embarrassed of yourself. Grow up. I guarantee not one person in here respects anything you say. The guy was bad news. Associate and run with the rabid dogs of society long enough and eventually you are going to get bit.

On a side note, imagine being Michael Pittman and having to wear the number of a guy who spit in your face on your helmet? Not that Michael "I beat woman as my second job" Pittman can talk really I guess? I'm actually surprised he and Sean weren't good buddies....
                Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-30-2007, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Rolle hasnt talked to him in months upon months. Maybe over a year.

Homedawg never answered me question as to what the real truth will be. The son of a bitch made a bold statement, now answer it.
                  I turned in my badge years ago, and I dont work for free... :drunk:

Comment

• GM, you'd be surprised if it came out that it was a hit by some shady former gangbanger aquantance??

I don't know what happened...but that scenerio certainly wouldn't surprise me....you are dismissing it like it's CRAZY talk. lol. HD and Yo have made some valid points (no robbery, a f'ing machete, and Rolle's comments)...and didn't say that IS what happened, just that the truth should come out. Whatever it is.

This thread is really meant for a Redskins fan forum, and a capping site should really only have one page of thoughts to give condolences, then be locked, IMO...cause I feel bad for his family, but after about the 30 minutes I thought about it, I couldn't give two ****s about it afterwords....and especially at my capping website.

Hope the truth comes out, and his family gets through it OK.

Now...will the Bills cover?
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-30-2007, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Fellas, I'm not trying to be an ass about this. These are my honest opinions. No matter how you feel about what I said and your replies, there are no hard feelings on my part. Some act like the fkn Pope was murdered. So he had a little girl and was turning his life around. He hung around the wrong crowd, a crowd of gangsta's and maybe some of you don't know how bad some can be, but I do. He shunned his gangsta freinds. This was a gangsta act no less.
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

• Ah whatever guys. None of you obviously like me and most of you try to start fights with me even in this Sean Taylor death thread. This will be the last post I made at Predictem.com.

Hope that puts a smile on all your faces.

GL to most of you betting wise.

Comment

Ah whatever guys. None of you obviously like me and most of you try to start fights with me even in this Sean Taylor death thread. This will be the last post I made at Predictem.com.

Hope that puts a smile on all your faces.

GL to most of you betting wise.
                          Hey man don't get all extreme here, we've had good convos and most people are just messin around.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            GM, you'd be surprised if it came out that it was a hit by some shady former gangbanger aquantance??
                            The FIRST thing I thought when I heard he was shot was that someone got revenge for his gun-wielding stuff from a while back. Maybe the guy was trying to change, but let's call a spade a spade.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CuseFan10;107971]: Associate and run with the rabid dogs of society long enough and eventually you are going to get bit.

QUOTE]

yeppir
                              If its fun, do it

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                                The FIRST thing I thought when I heard he was shot was that someone got revenge for his gun-wielding stuff from a while back. Maybe the guy was trying to change, but let's call a spade a spade.
                                Yeah I figured it had something to do with that gun incident. But I haven't heard more and I really find it hard to downplay the death of a human being by speculating too much and in any sort of detail.

Comment

Working...
                                X