No announcement yet.

Beyond's 2007 Soccer Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found it hard to choose which game to play was leaning towards the Irish Eircom League again but thought I'll continue looking at English Championship with something I know.

English Championship

5 * West Bromwich Albion v Sheffield Wednesday - Total Goal Score - Over 2.5 @ $1.77

These two teams last time they met went over the 2.5 mark and seem to go over the mark quite often in league matches as of late. the last 3 West Brom home games have gone over 2.5 three times and Wednesdays have gone over 2.5 in their last 4 away games three times as well. Also West Brom bounced back to form last week after struggling for the whole of March. I figure they will look to go right at Wednesday today a team they havent beaten at home for quite sometime. Also giving the home fans a win they havent seen since Febuary. I do think Wednesday will be able to get a goal out of this match. But the race the premiership is getting closer look for West Brom to start stepping it up today and a big win will do that.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

PITIFUL BASTARDS THOSE West Bromwich ..PRICKS GET SHUT OUT AND FUKS OUR OVER

Comment

Gees that was shocking last night, Paderborn go over the 2.5 due to a red card. West Brom played ugly and hell they didnt put Phillips back into the starting lineup. You would think a player like Phillips would be the best choice to put into the lineup. Gees stupid coaching.

West Brom lost 0-1 - Under 2.5
        Paderborn won 3-0 - Over 2.5

YTD: 24-21
        Profit: -23.06

Comment

Looking to get back to form today with some plays here, lets see how we go.

English Confrence

10 * Burton Albion v Grays Athletic - Burton Albion to win @ $1.66

Burton Albion at home have been excellent however recently they have been dropping games away from home they should be winning, the Southport game was an example of that where they lost to Southport who are on the edge of relagation. However I'm giving Burton the benefit of the doubt and I believe at home with the playoffs only a few weeks away they will give it their all Grays I cant see winning here.

Comment

English Premiership

10 * Sheffield United v West Ham United - West Ham United to win +1.0 Handicap @ $1.51

This West Ham teams has been excellent the last 3 matches in the premiership with the massive win against Arsenal, where Zamora scored a fantastic goal with the keeper out of position not to mention the fantastic goal keeping effort displayed by the West Ham keeper. I'm going to play this game not only as a West Ham supporter but I cant see the team who lost to Newcastle United stopping a West Ham unit who cant be stopped by the better teams in the league. I'm going to put some small money on the West Ham win for laughs. Also Shef have never beaten West Ham at home they have drawn once and lost once to Ham. Also West ham are fighting for survival here a win will give them a better chance of staying in the Premiership and I do believe that the talent they have on this team has started to come together and they will be able to avoid relagation this season. Go the Hammers!!

Comment

Italian Serie B

4 * Verona v Treviso - Verona to win @ $2.05

Verona are one of the most solid teams at home in the Serie B at the moment winning their last 4 home games. For a team who started as badly as they did this season they are playing very well. Their win last week is an example of this as they were able to defeat 5th placed Rimini 1-0 at home. Treviso however have struggled away from home they have only managed 3 wins away from home all season long. Furthermore Verona has never lost to Treviso at home with the head to head count standing at 1W-3D-0L in favor of Verona. Look for Verona to continue their winning ways today.

Comment

That was a horrid weekend.

Burton Albion won 3-0 WIN!
                West Ham United lost 0-3
                Verona drew 0-0

YTD: 25-23
                Profit: -30.46 Units

English Premiership

10 * Blackburn v Watford - Blackburn to win @ $1.58

Just going with the gut here, Blackburn should be looking to get a win from this after a tough run of games with 3 losses in a row most to quality opposition, usually Watford are a poor traveling side, with only one away win and 11 losses on the road. With 4 draws all of which coming last year. Also Watford have yet to win back to back games .

Comment

Good Luck man! Two teams with not much to play for here could mean an attacking kind of game where the over is a possibility but Im on Blackburn too.
                  Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

English Premiership

5 * Blackburn v Watford - Over 2.5 Goals @ $1.87

I liked Benrik's initally thoughts here and looked over the two teams recent doings. 4/4 of Blackburns last 4 home games have gone over the 2.5 mark. Also 3/4 of Watford's last 4 away games have also gone over 2.5 goals. These teams have also met thrice in the past with 2 times the game score going over the 2.5 mark. The most recent encounter was a 2-1 Watford win. Last time these two played in Lanchashire it was a goal feast for all a 4-3 win to Watford of course this was back in 2000.

Comment

Blackburn! :beerbang:

Comment

YES! that was a very nice pick up by you there Benrik - I would have never thought about adding the over to that play. Was a very good idea. Thanks a heap mate.

Blackburn win 3-1 WIN! - Over 2.5 WIN!

YTD: 27-23
                        Profit: -20.31 Units

Comment

Actually I was at work and hoping that it would go over even though I hadn't played it myself but when I first checked at like the 20' min they were already over.

Comment

English Premiership

2 * Tottenham v Arsenal - Tottenham to win @ $2.60

Tottenham are one of the better home teams in the league at the moment. Winning 3 of their last 4. Arsenal havent been as dominate as they were earlier in the season, they have only managed to win 1 of their last 4 away matches, I believe this game will be either a Tottenham win or a draw. Tottenham need a win here. Arsenal is coming off 2 back to back home wins, but have struggled away from home this season as seen in the Newcastle game and numerous others.

Comment

English Championship

10 * Preston v Leicester - Preston to win @ $1.61

This is an important match for Preston they are 4th on the table another win here, would see them closer to getting a decent advantage in the playoffs (I do think the top 2 is out of reach for them now with the way other teams are playing) Preston have won 3 of their last 4 home games and have bounced back in style last week with a awesome 4-0 win over Conventry. Leicester have struggled away from home they have lost 3 of their last 4 away with the draw been against struggling Southend. Leicester havent won a game since Febuary and dont look like doing so anytime soon. As they give away too many goals during a game, I would say the over could be a good play here as Preston will look to go into this game strong and get the GD looking a bit better.

Comment

Working...
                              X