xHeroOfTheDayx WC 2010 --- Road To Big $$$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA 0-1 Ghana 6'

Where was Timmy on that one? Wait, he's not the best GK in the world? But ESPN has been telling us all that...

This could get ugly.
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• I sure hope it does hero!! US looks Slow!! I again tailed you quite largely!!

Comment

• USA 0-1 Ghana HT'

So far, so good. USA should eventually get a goal for their efforts, but who knows if it will be enough?
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• USA 1-1 Ghana 63'

That's a balsy call. Wow...
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• PK, WEAK:puke:

Comment

• hello ghana, you didn't win the game after the 6th minute WAKE UP

Comment

• GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL 93':thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::beerba ng:

Comment

• Asamoah Gyan,

We welcome you to stardom.
                  2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• yes sir!! howard's wife is a fox!

Comment

• USA 1-2 Ghana A.E.T. +$2,750

Again, welcome Asamoah Gyan. He is the next African Superstar. Get used to him the next 8-10 years. He'll be bounced around from the EPL, to La Liga, to whichever other top club that can afford him in his career.

Asamoah Gyan, write the future.
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• :thx: whew nice sweat. Man the US had a crap load of chances early in the 2nd and pretty much stopped after they scored.
                        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• :thx: .............a great lead into my saturday night!!:beer2:

Comment

• Nice cash hero. Wow what a game didnt think would end that way, thought we were bound for Pk's, oh well. Gyan's goal was a beauty and he's what you said he was so gotta give you props there. Grats on the cash and I had ghana +3 lmao so I was comfy after the first 5min lol.

Comment

• World Cup Record:
                              17-7 +$8880.50
                              2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• World Cup Record:
                                17-7 +$8880.50

WORLD CUP

Germany vs. England

These 2 teams need no introduction, nor do you need me to break down how much talent each side has.

England holds a historic advantage over almost any national team side. The plain sight of their line-up card puts doubt in most teams' minds. Unfortunately for them, this isn't most teams....

Schweinsteiger is extremely doubtful, and his presence will be missed. However, Germany will be able to adjust, and still play to their teams strengths. The line up they put out, will not leave them at a disadvantage. It should look similar to this:

4-2-3-1

Khedira, and Kroos will play in front of the back 4. Holger Badstuber should replace Boateng. If I had it my way, Badstuber would play over Boateng regardless.

That leaves Mueller, Ozil, and Podolski to feed Klose. That is a pretty ******* lethal combination. Given the fact that the England back 4 has had more than their fair share of scares, this German side will be making them work to the max.

England has underperformed thus far, and it's pretty obvious to me. They are drained. The EPL is much more grueling than the Bundesliga, and any other league with all their added games. The players look fatigued, and a step off. Rooney definitely doesn't look like himself.. and his bullish style won't suit him well here, given that the German defenders will love to wrestle with him for 90'.

Germany has never failed to make it past this stage. Like it or not, the English are aware of this. With drawing not a possibility, it is going to be SO HARD for England to actually defeat the Germans. Nothing will be gave to them. They will have to take it.

Every time that front 3 get a hold of the ball, it's off to the races. Klose may be the best kept secret in the world. But you can't really call him a secret since he plays for Bayern Munich. He has score in HALF of his caps for Germany over the span of his international career. That is insane.

Miroslav Klose has never failed to impress. At the young age of 32, this could very well be his last World Cup. If not, definitely his last in his prime. He will undoubtedly be the X-factor in this match, and will refuse to go out a loser. Give him a chance, and I doubt he will fail to amaze once again.

Germany plays with the support of their entire nation. Germany knows the task at hand, and will not go down.

England, and their fans are in turmoil. English supporters expect so much, and received so little. English fans are some of the smartest in the world... they know there is nothing to get excited about over that win over Slovenia. They're still upset they were not playing Ghana today, and have instead drew the HARDEST possible route to the World Cup.

If not already physically, and emotional drained... England still doesn't match up well against Germany. I think there are just too many negative things surrounding this team right now. No brotherhood, no chemistry, no confidence, ect.

My play:

Germany To Advance (-105)
                                $2,100 to win $2,000

Prediction: Germany 1-0 England
                                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62