No announcement yet.

xHeroOfTheDayx WC 2010 --- Road To Big $$$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hero, love the Germany play...Klose is a huge improvement over Caucau and I hope Schweinsteiger plays. Even if he doesn't, England isn't a fast team like Ghana that will give Germany's D fits. Should be a great game and Germany should come out on top.

Was thinking of parlaying Germany +.5 with Argentina to Qualify. What do you think of that? Do you see Mexico being able to pull off an upset?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShank View Post
      Hey Hero, love the Germany play...Klose is a huge improvement over Caucau and I hope Schweinsteiger plays. Even if he doesn't, England isn't a fast team like Ghana that will give Germany's D fits. Should be a great game and Germany should come out on top.

Was thinking of parlaying Germany +.5 with Argentina to Qualify. What do you think of that? Do you see Mexico being able to pull off an upset?
      Yeah, that's a great combination. Joachim Löw will only play someone who is 100% fit, so seeing Schweinsteiger is highly unlikely.

I'll be on Argentina to qualify as well. I'll post my play tomorrow, but won't include a write up. The pick is for pretty obvious reasons, and I know nothing more than the general public does about this match up. Everyone is fit, and ready to go. I'll take Argentina to go though any day of the week at under -500.

:thumbs:
      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Your quote below sums it up completely. England's players are much more focused on the Premiership season, and I get the impression that competing for the National team, while a huge honor, is almost an afterthought to them. It's obvious that this squad has no chemistry. The John Terry infidelity incident is still lurking in the background and I can't imagine these guys are willing to go out and sacrifice their bodies for 90 minutes to earn the W.

England, having the level of talent they do, makes this a tough match to cap. But with Germany firing on all cylinders I could never bring myself to bet against them in this match.

"England, and their fans are in turmoil. English supporters expect so much, and received so little. English fans are some of the smartest in the world... they know there is nothing to get excited about over that win over Slovenia. They're still upset they were not playing Ghana today, and have instead drew the HARDEST possible route to the World Cup. If not already physically, and emotional drained... England still doesn't match up well against Germany. I think there are just too many negative things surrounding this team right now. No brotherhood, no chemistry, no confidence, ect."

Comment

• Schweinsteiger, and Boateng are both in the starting lineup today. I can only trust both are 100%, but it is hard to believe. Unless they were just pulling on on England?

Either way, if Löw doesn't like what he see's early on, he won't hesitate to use his subs immediately.

Lots of money coming in on England right now. But nothing to be concerned about, as money always comes in hard on England right before kick off.

Can't wait for kickoff. BOL everyone! :beerbang:
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• GO DEUTSCHLAND!!

Comment

• Germany 1-0 England 22'

The X Factor.

There's nothing else to say really. Brute strength, and skill.
              2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• wow sad eng gets robbed on the 2-2 goal

Comment

• Germany 2-1 England HT'

The HT correct score must of been like +4000 on this. Crazy 1H, and PATHETIC defending by Boateng. Pathetic. If Badstuber was in, that **** would of never happened.

And yes, even though I am on Germany, and I support them 100%, it's terrible to see anyone get robbed of a goal like that.

Germany is passing the ball around today better than any team i'v see so far in 1 game of the world cup. The USA can be glad they didn't end up playing Germany today, or it would be 4-0 at HT here.
                  2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Just wanted to say, you do great work on here and know your sport well...GL the rest of the way mate.:beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by SwaggerMcDagger View Post
                      Just wanted to say, you do great work on here and know your sport well...GL the rest of the way mate.:beerbang:
                      Thanks a lot, friend! I appreciate the kind words! :beerbang:
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Germany 4-1 England FT +$2,000

Great game, I salute Ozil. A player who will be a vital part of the German side for many years to come!

World Cup Record:
                        18-7 +$10,880.50

I decided I am just going to lay off the next game.

BOL to everyone! :thumbs:
                        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• DEUTSCHLAAAAAAAND!!!!!

Thanks Hero for the reassurance.. because of that I doubled up!!!:beerbang:

Comment

• As for the next game I can't resist Argentina -154... and why has the line dropped on Arg anyways??

Comment

• Actually I went with an Arg ML Holland ML parlay @ +148

Comment

• im startin to like soccer!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X