• Time
  • Show
Clear All

V3 the vs is back up:thumbs:

Comment

FIGHTHYPE \\ ROUND BY ROUND

Comment

vicky fatton turning into a bitch
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Theres Only Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mayweatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Well Who Won????

Comment

i told all you experts who was the real deal........... what the **** happened to the hugger?????? just like always i have the winner when i dont bet......... hatton is and was a joke:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                i told all you experts who was the real deal........... what the **** happened to the hugger?????? just like always i have the winner when i dont bet......... hatton is and was a joke:laughing:
                More know-it-all crap from the broke guy who doesn't bet because he's lost his bankroll. JoshKnows is looking for you little man.... Stick to that other forum, wherever it is.

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  More know-it-all crap from the broke guy who doesn't bet because he's lost his bankroll. JoshKnows is looking for you little man.... Stick to that other forum, wherever it is.

no im looking for you mister *******........... i gave my picks before the fight, what you dont like the result??? just because i lost my job and cant bet dont mean i cant pick a winner and give my opinion... dont kick a man when he is down, u ****en skank dont ever compare me to josh you cocksucker.........

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

yoooooooooo **** face read my post over the past few weeks and you will find who was right...........sorry you put your money on the hugger plus 200= hatton was good value:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X