Free NFL Office Pool Picks
Skunk your competition using Predictem’s NFL office pool picks, which are made by the G-Man, who is a local legend when it comes to picking winners against in the National Football League! I’ve tracked this guy since 2002 and he’s always in the top of the standings!
Each week of the NFL’s regular season, the G-Man will post his weekly predictions on this page. Get ready to steamroll your bosses, co-workers and buddies!
Bet on games for real money using your credit card at Bovada Sportsbook! They will match your first deposit with a dollar for dollar 50% bonus up to $250 in FREE cash!
Week 7 Picks
- DENVER (+3.5) over Kansas City
- Jacksonville (-3.5) over CINCINNATI
- WASHINGTON (+9.5) over San Francisco
- INDIANAPOLIS (-0.5) over Houston
- BUFFALO (-16.5) over Miami
- DETROIT (+0.5) over Minnesota
- Oakland (+5.5) over GREEN BAY
- LA Rams (-2.5) over ATLANTA
- NY GIANTS (-2.5) over Arizona
- TENNESSEE (-1.5) over LA Chargers
- Baltimore (+3.5) over SEATTLE
- CHICAGO (-3.5) over New Orleans
- DALLAS (-2.5) over Philadelphia
- New England (-9.5) over NY JETS
Week 6 Picks 8-6 ATS
- NY Giants (+16.5) over NEW ENGLAND
- TAMPA BAY (+2.5) over Carolina
- MINNESOTA (-2.5) over Philadelphia
- JACKSONVILLE (-1.5) over New Orleans
- MIAMI (+3.5) over Washington
- Houston (+4.5) over KANSAS CITY
- BALTIMORE (-11.5) over Cincinnati
- Seattle (-1.5) over CLEVELAND
- San Francisco (+3.5) over LA RAMS
- Atlanta (-2.5) over ARIZONA
- NY JETS (+8.5) over Dallas
- DENVER (-2.5) over Tennessee
- LA CHARGERS (-6.5) over Pittsburgh
- Detroit (+4.5) over GREEN BAY
Week 5 Picks 11-4 ATS
LA Rams (+1.5) over SEATTLE
CAROLINA (-3.5) over Jacksonville
Buffalo (+2.5) over TENNESSEE
New England (-15.5) over WASHINGTON
PITTSBURGH (+3.5) over Baltimore
Arizona (+3.5) over CINCINNATI
Minnesota (-5.5) over NY GIANTS
PHILADELPHIA (-13.5) over NY Jets
Chicago (-4.5) over OAKLAND
Tampa Bay (+3.5) over NEW ORLEANS
HOUSTON (-4.5) over Atlanta
LA CHARGERS (-6.5) over Denver
DALLAS (-3.5) over Green Bay
Indianapolis (+10.5) over KANSAS CITY
SAN FRANCISCO (-3.5) over Cleveland
How Football Pools Work
There are a few different ways to run an NFL office pool. The easiest and most simple to run is to have all participants pick the straight up winner of each game (no point spread involved). Each “player” pitches in a specified amount of money and whoever gets the most correct wins the pot. I HIGHLY recommend collecting money up front so you don’t have to spend time chasing people down for payment. No pay, no play! Not only is chasing down money a pain in the balls, but it can wreck friendships. Even worse, if this is happening with a co-worker, it can create unwanted issues in the office, which will surely have your boss shutting down the fun in no time!
Another way to play football pools is to play weekly and have a running count of wins each week, which accrue week to week and then have a season’s end winner. This style of play can generate some serious cash by either having a steep buy-in ($100) or by having participants toss in X amount each week.
Note: If you’re playing weekly, you will need to have a tiebreaker. The best tie breakers include having the players guess the total points scored in the MNF game OR total passing yards combined by both teams.
Keeping Track of Scoring
There are multple ways to keep track of the standings for your pick’em pool. The easiest is to have it run online. There are numerous websites that offer this service. Some are free and some come with a minimal cost. By running your league online, you have the added benefit of being able to communicate with your league members instantly. You can talk smack, send reminders to enter picks, etc. This is by far the best way to run a league and keep accurate scores.
One can also of course use an Excel program or go old school with creating a typed up sheet and printing copies where players circle which teams they predict will win.
Spicing Up Your Pool
For those looking to add some spice to their league, picking games against the spread is a great way to play. Each week, Las Vegas Oddsmakers release point spreads for the upcoming games. This really adds an exciting twist to the mix and makes players think a bit harder about their picks as it removes the “easy factor” from games such as the league’s best team playing the league’s worst team. Everybody of course sides with the big favorite, as it’s a no brainer. A point spread situation makes this more of a 50/50 proposition, which is a heck of a lot more fun!