Baseball betting and handicapping books are a great resource for you to use to study up on the game and different angles on beating the bookie. While baseball looks easy because it lacks a point spread, you will quickly find out that the moneyline can be a monster if you don’t learn how to lay off favorites. Learn all that and more in the books listed below. All come highly recommended and purchases can be made securely through the Amazon.com website simply by clicking on any of the links below. Authors include: Joe Peta, Richard Nichols, Tom Tango, Eric Strasser, Stanford Wong and more! Enjoy and we’d love to hear back from you after you’ve read the books to hear what you learned!
More Recent Articles
- LA Dodgers vs. Tampa Bay Rays Game 4 Pick 2020-10-24
- Chiefs vs. Broncos Spread & Total Picks 2020-10-23
- Home Dog Play: Michigan at Minnesota 2020-10-23
- Cincinnati vs. SMU Against the Spread Pick 10/24/20 2020-10-23
- Chelsea vs. Manchester United Analysis & Picks 10/24/20 2020-10-23