Baseball betting and handicapping books are a great resource for you to use to study up on the game and different angles on beating the bookie. While baseball looks easy because it lacks a point spread, you will quickly find out that the moneyline can be a monster if you don’t learn how to lay off favorites. Learn all that and more in the books listed below. All come highly recommended and purchases can be made securely through the Amazon.com website simply by clicking on any of the links below. Authors include: Joe Peta, Richard Nichols, Tom Tango, Eric Strasser, Stanford Wong and more! Enjoy and we’d love to hear back from you after you’ve read the books to hear what you learned!
More Recent Articles
- Vols vs. Gators Odds & Pick 9/25/21 2021-09-23
- LA Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs Prediction ATS 9/26/21 2021-09-23
- Southern Miss vs. Alabama Pick ATS 9/25/21 2021-09-23
- Barking Dog: Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Pick 2021-09-23
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs Pick 9/25/21 2021-09-22