Bucks at Wizards NBA Betting Preview: Nov 20, Milwaukee’s Dominance
Milwaukee Bucks (9-4 SU, 4-9 ATS) vs. Washington Wizards (2-10 SU, 5-7 ATS)
When: Monday, November 20th, 7:00 PM (ET)
Where: Capital One Arena, DC, Washington
Point Spread: Mil -9/Wash +9
Money Line: Milwaukee Bucks -432/+330
- Jae Crowder (Out) Groin
- MarJon Beauchamp (Out) Ankle
- Chris Livingston (Out) Ankle
- Delon Wright (Out) Knee
- Johnny Davis (Questionable) Elbow
Today’s matchup sees the Bucks seeking to extend their current four-game winning streak, with an overall record standing at 9-4. In away games this season, the Bucks have put together a 3-3 record, whereas they have a 6-1 record when playing at home.
Facing the Bucks as heavy underdogs (+9), the Wizards come in with an overall record of 2-10. Away from home, the Wizards have a 1-6 record this season, while maintaining a 1-4 record in their home games.
Across the previous 5 head-to-head meetings between the teams, both Milwaukee and Washington have an ATS record of 2-2-1. The Bucks hold the edge in average point differential at +3 points per game. In these contests, they averaged a combined 231 points per game, leading to an over-under mark of 2-2-1.
Get $60 of FREE member picks & predictions
(NO commitments. NO Credit Card. NO Salesman.)
The Bucks offense is coming off a game in which they scored 132 points vs. the Mavericks. Overall their field goal percentage was 52.1% while connecting on 17 threes. The top scorer for the Bucks was Giannis Antetokounmpo with 40 points, while Damian Lillard also chipped in with 27 points.
Coming into today’s game, the Bucks’ defense is giving up an average of 116.8 points per contest.
Inside the arc, the Bucks defense is giving up a shooting percentage of 53.7% and 34.4% from three-point territory.
Coming off their recent game, the Wizards offense tallied 99 points in a matchup against the Knicks. Their field goal percentage for the game was 45.1%, and they made 10 threes. The team’s top scorer is Kyle Kuzma, who comes into today’s matchup with an average of 23.5, while Jordan Poole also maintains a PPG average of 15.5 leading up to the game.
The Wizards’ defense is presently ranked 28th in the league, allowing an average of 122.9 points per contest.
Inside the arc, the Wizards’ defense is giving up a shooting percentage of 58.4% and 34.8% from three-point territory.
- Across their last three road contests, Milwaukee has been good against the spread, posting a mark of 2-1. Their overall mark in these games was 2-1 while averaging 118 points per game.
- In their last three home games, Washington has averaged 111 points per game while allowing 109. The team’s record in this stretch was 1-2 while going 2-1.
- Looking back on the team’s last three games as the underdog, the Wizards have a straight-up record of 0-3. Their record vs the spread in these games was 1-2.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Bucks have a strong straight-up record of 4-1. In addition, their ATS record was 3-2 in these scenarios.
Joes Pick To Cover The Spread
The Bucks appear to be finding their footing of late, as they have rattled off four straight wins, including a good win over the Mavericks. There is no one on the Wizards that will be able to slow down Giannis, and Damian Lillard has shaken off some early rust and is playing well of late. Even with the spread at -9, I like the Bucks to win by double digits.
NBA Basketball Picks
75% Cash up to $750 (With BTC)